Thursday, September 1, 2011

Descended by Blood (Vampire Born trilogy, #1) by Angeline Kace

Descended by Blood (A Vampire Born Trilogy, #1)Descended by Blood by Angeline Kace
Goodreads summary: 
Brooke Keller's a high school junior who never spent much time living in one place. She's finally in a town long enough to almost snag the boy of her dreams, until her life is threatened by a fanged man in his attempt to kidnap her. Brooke begins a dangerous journey to find out who is after her and how to stop them. Thrown into a world with powerful and prejudiced vampires, Brooke must tap into the side of herself that she never knew existed, at the risk of losing her life in order to save it.

You can purchase the book from: The Book Depository.

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

My thoughts:
Hey guys,

I don't usually write reviews of books I read 'cuz i don't know what to say but today I'm inspired from this new YA paranormal book, Descended by blood by Angeline Kace. All I can say is that the book is great. It has action and it has funny moments and it has a veeeery cute guy, that is not the boyfriend of the main character. It's fun and it's about a teenage girl (Brooke) who has lived her life not knowing anything about her father and she did alright until someone tried to kill her. Well since that moment she found out a lot about her dad and about herself. She found out things so strange and scary that it changed her life completely, but she sucked it up and fought for her life and for those she loved. I think she cried a little bit too much in the beginning but that make her growth even more impressive in the end. The end is a cliff hanger and now I don't know how I'm going to wait till the next book comes out. I'm confused by the ending and I have all kinds of theories about how this might work out.

One thing I'm sure about is that the next book is going to be awesome. That's not gonna make the waiting any easier on me, tho.



Well that's it from me. I'm gonna leave everything else about the book for you to find out. I'm gonna start wishing that I get my favorite characters paired in the next book and you guys should go and buy this one. It's awesome.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment