Friday, September 16, 2011

First day of school..

Yesterday was my firs day of school... well for eleventh time but who's counting. It was strange to go back to school, to see my classmates, my teachers. We didn't do anything then, we just stood outside while the principle was talking and stuff like that, and then we left. Pretty much the first real day of school was today. We went in class and sat on the old desks and had the same boring conversations we had last year with out teachers... This year there was a few changes. There is a new Math teacher, well there are a few more but we haven't met them yet! All in all I was kind of excited even though I don't want to go to school right now( I prefer sleeping in and having the day to myself than to wake up at 6:20 am and to go to school).
The worst of all is that even though it's Saturday tomorrow  I'll  have to go to school. Oh I already miss my lazy Summer vacation...  It was my last so I'll miss it even more when the real torture of lesson and homework begin...

How is your school year going so far? Anything to complain about?

No comments:

Post a Comment