Friday, September 23, 2011

Last few days...

Heey,
So I just started school last week and that took some getting used to, but I think I fell into my routine pretty quickly.I hate all the test and exams we have at the beginning. I mean, I studied the material last year... how am I supposed to remember everything after such a relaxing summer?!? Anyway we already have a little vacation. It's four days brake from school and two of those days I spent around the house doing nothing( if you exclude helping my mother all day, yesterday), so now I have to buck up and start re-learning my biology lessons so I don't fail my next text...
I also started a new book. I have basically read two or three pages of it but I've been waiting for someone to return it to the library for so long now....I don't see the right time to read it though. I don't know what is it with me and books last few months.I seem to read a lot more books on my computer than I do on paperback. I barely read anything this summer, instead I spent quite a bit of time on the internet entering some book giveaways. As you can see from my post I've been entering quite a bit more but some days, okay most of the days I just don't know what so say or write. As I said I haven't been reading a lot so there aren't any reviews to write. The book that I started now is the first book from the Mortal Instruments - City of Bones by Cassandra Clare. I don't know if I like it yet but I'm looking forward to it! I would like to hear if you read it and if you liked it!
So that's pretty much it. My life is a mess right now because I'm not completely used to the whole back-to-school thing...
I've been running from the kitchen to my room, where my computer is, and back to the kitchen because I'm cooking tonight so I'm sorry if there are any mistakes in my post...
I gotta run to the kitchen again so I'm finishing up here.
Good night for now( I might come up with something interesting to say before I go to bed so we never know!).

Marti

No comments:

Post a Comment