Friday, September 23, 2011

The TV series I'm watching...

And here I am again...
Just as I finished my last post I opened my twitter and I saw a tweet that reminded me of something big I was missing... My favorite TV series are back on with all new seasons and so far I think I'm going to like them. These last few day I've been watching the new episodes of a my favorite shows and some new ones... I will start with my absolute favorite and that is
#1 The Vampire Diaries - So far two episodes have came out and I already watched them and I loved it. It's strange the whole evil-Stephen thing but I love that Damon and Elena are alone. Yeah she's obsessing about getting him back but she has Damon now and no Stephen around to stop her from what she unconsciously wants (because she has to be really stupid not to want Damon... or, oh maybe that's just me loving Damon too much...).
I mean COME ON... look at him!!!!
Soooo I like how the new season starts. I'm looking forward to the next episode, with an ending like that from the second episode, I don't think there's a person out there who doesn't want to see what happens next. I totally did NOT expects  the "Daddy?"  line....

#2 Castle (that one is actually tough to decide because the second best show hasn't started yet, so hasn't the third...) There is just one episode out for now and I'm not sure how I feel about it. It was strange how fast everything took place. One minute where seeing the end of season 3 and then BAM everything happens so fast. I do love Castle though, so I'll keep watching the series. It's worth it!

#3 How I met your mother - Oh that one I'll watch until the end. I need to know how the mother is and who's Barney marring and what happens to everyone else. The two new episodes have been amazing and I can't wait for the next one. The writers, producers and the cast and everybody on that set is amazing(or so I think) and for now we've been given bits and pieces from the big picture and we're putting them together and I have no idea where is this going to take us.... I love the series and it's so much fun that if you haven't watched it, you should!

#4 90210 - This series is just to kill the time. It's not as brilliant as some others but is good. I like it enough to keep watching it so it's good. There are some twists and turns that no one sees coming and that keeps things interesting There are two ore three new characters so far but there's not much to tell there. We don't know very much about them, just that they are going to stir things up a lot! We'll see what happens soon...

#5 The Big Bang Theory- This show is hilarious. I'm LMFAO just looking at the characters let alone when they start talking. This two new episodes have been particularly funny. The whole plot is amazing, the cast is awesome and they impersonate their characters perfectly... The series is a must-see so if you haven't, go ahead and do it!

Hmm I'm thinking of leaving the rest for tomorrow or when I have 5 more. There are a lot more to come out since I just love reading and watching when i can't go out( which means a lot time to watch TV....). Okay now I thing I'm done for the night.  Bye for now... 

Marti

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Martina!

    You were the winner in the What Happens in Vegas giveaway at Darlene's Book Nook, but I haven't heard back from you yet. Please check your email and claim your prize. If I don't hear from you by tomorrow afternoon, I will have to draw another winner.

    Hope to hear from you soon!

    Darlene

    ReplyDelete