Saturday, November 5, 2011

2012 Ebook Reading Challenge...

Ok so I've decided to join the 2012 Ebook Reading Challenge. I've been thinking of joining any challenge but I wasn't sure if I'll have the time or the resources to buy new books( but the time was the bigger problem since the library at school has a lot of awesome books to read).... This helps with the second problem because I have a ton of unread ebooks waiting for me to get to them. Now I have an excuse to do that...
I am going to join the challenge for CD(10 ebooks) and I'll probably go up if I menage to do this in time...
Here, I'll copy/paste the Rules for those who want to know more and I'll give you a link for the sign-up post...

Challenge Guidelines:

  1. This challenge will run from Jan 1, 2012 - Dec 31, 2012.
  2. Anyone can join, you don't need to be a blogger. If you don't have a blog, feel free to sign-up in the comments. You can post reviews to any book site (i.e. Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Smashwords, Goodreads, etc).
  3. Any genre or length of book counts, as long as it is in ebook format.
  4. You can list your books in advance or just put them in a wrap-up post. If you list them, feel free to change them as the mood takes you.
  5. When you sign up in the linky, put the direct link to your post about joining the E-Book Reading Challenge.
  6. You can move up levels, but no moving down.
  7. Sign-ups will be open until Dec 15, 2012, so feel free to join at any time throughout the year.



And the link is:


I will be linking the post to my review of every e-book I read, here:
1.Glass Houses (The Morganville... (Finished on Jan 2nd.)
2.The Dead Girls' Dance (The Mor... The Dead Girls' Dance (The Morganville Vampires #2) (Finished on Jan 3rd)
3.Midnight Alley (The Morganvill... Midnight Alley (The Morganville Vampires #3) (Finished on Jan 5th)
4.Feast of Fools (The Morganvill... Feast of Fools (The Morganville Vampires #4) (Finished on Jan 6th)
5.Lord of Misrule (Morganville V... Lord of Misrule (Morganville Vampires #5) (Finished on Jan 8th)
6.Carpe Corpus (The Morganville... Carpe Corpus (The Morganville Vampires #6) (Finished on Jan 12th)
7.Fade Out (The Morganville Vamp... Fade Out (The Morganville Vampires #7) (Finished on Jan 14th)
8.Kiss Of Death (The Morganville... Kiss Of Death (The Morganville Vampires #8) (Finished on Jan 16th)
9.Ghost Town (The Morganville Va... Ghost Town (The Morganville Vampires #9) (Finished on Jan 21st)
10.Bite Club (The Morganville Vam... Bite Club (The Morganville Vampires #10) (Finished on Jan 24th)

These are my 10 books so I think I'll go up a level, which means next stop DVD - 25 ebooks. I'll keep posting links to my review here:

No comments:

Post a Comment