Tuesday, November 8, 2011

2012 Vampire Reading Challenge

Hi guys... So I decided to join the 2012 Vampire Reading Challenge. It shouldn't be hard to complete it since I'm reading mostly vampire books...





The 2012 Vampire Reading Challenge is being hosted by Tales from the Crypt.

Here are the rules and the levels to the challenge copied from Tales from the Crypt:

Rules:
  • Starts January 1, 2012 and ends December 31, 2012
  • Anyone can join
  • You don’t have to have a blog to participate.
  • Non-Bloggers feel free to share your list of books in the comment section of the monthly link up post.
  • Reviews though not required are always nice.
  • Audio, E-books, Bound and re-reads all count
  • There is no need to come up with your list of books in advance.
  • Challenge crossovers ok
  • Create a sign up post and link up in the linky below.
Levels:
Level 1 – Read 1-5 Vampire Novels
Level 2 – Read 6-10 Vampire Novels
Level 3 – Read 11-20 Vampire Novels
Level 4 – Read 21+ Vampire Novels

Go to this link, or the picture above to join the challenge... I am going to try Level 2 since it's going to be a busy year next year but I could always upgrade...

I am going to update this post with every book I read (and maybe a link to my review of it if there is any).

No comments:

Post a Comment