Saturday, November 12, 2011

2012 Young Adult Reading Challenge

This year I decided to do something different and since I haven't entered any Reading Challenges before, I decided that this year I would... As you can see I've entered two so far and today I'm signing up for a third. It's a YA reading challenge and the rules are pretty simple... There are four levels and it'll run from January 1s- December 31st 2012... I'll be entering on The Mini YA Reading Challenge – Read 12 Young Adult novels, because I won't be able to read so much next year, but I could always move a level up if I finish this too yearly in the year... The rules, the levels and the sign up link you can find when you click on the picture below:




1 comment:

  1. I've joined this YA Challenge with you. Wishing you all the best. I'm your new follower! Come visit me on my new blog if you have a minute to spare! :]
    Deborah/TheBookishDame
    http://bookishdameyafancifulfiction.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete