Sunday, November 20, 2011

Review: Happily never after (Night huntress 1.5) by Jeaniene Frost

Happily Never After (Night Huntress, #1.5)Happily Never After by Jeaniene Frost

Goodreads summary:
Isabella Spaga is about to reluctantly walk down the aisle with Mr. Dangerously Wrong…but not if dashing vampire Chance has anything to say about it. As a favor to Bones, Chance has come to derail this wedding of beauty to the beast. Now if only he can keep his hands off the bride. From New York Times bestselling author Jeaniene Frost’s Night Huntress world, it’s the wedding of the season…that everyone wants to miss. (Originally appeared in Weddings From Hell anthology)

You can purchase the Anthology from: The Book Depository.


My rating: 4 of 5 stars

My thoughts:


That certainly was an interesting read. It was different because we saw Bones just twice and it's for very new and unfamiliar characters. But it was good. I really liked it but not as good go get 5 stars.

There is a reason I don't like reading short stories and it is because they are over too soon. I started the story barely two hours ago and after a long pause it's already over.

Like I said it was good and it's worth reading... There is a bit of info on Bones so that's cool.

I don't know, there is noting more to say because it was short but you should read it if your a fan of the Night Huntress series.



View all my reviews

I also wanted to say "Hello" and "Thank you" to my new followers. I really appreciate you following my blog.  Hopefully soon I'll be able to show you how much but for now I still can't.
Thanks again and I hope you stick around and leave some comments if you want... I love those!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so thankful for your following my blog. You made my day! Thank you so much!
    Deborah/TheBookishDame
    http://bookishdameyafancifulfiction.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete