Monday, November 14, 2011

Official The Hunger Games Movie Trailer

First off here is the amazing trailer to the movie:


And now... To all of you who haven't read the books, you can even begin to imagine what I'm feeling right now, watching the trailer over and over again. It hurts because I know what will happen and because I love those characters and reading the book I felt everything they were feeling. Suzzane Collins is a brilliant author and I respect her because her books are indescribable.
I can't wait for it to come out thought... I miss Katniss and seeing her story one more time will either make things better or worse... We'll see which in March!

1 comment:

  1. The books were so exciting!! I can't wait for the movie! :-) Thx for entering my Giveaway!! I'm a new GFC

    ReplyDelete