Thursday, December 29, 2011

Morganville Vampires Reading Challenge 2012

Ok guys, I've decided to join one more challenge and that's the Morganville Vampires Reading Challenge 2012.




When? The challenge will run from 1st January 2012 until 31st December 2012.


Formats? All formats count - books, e-books or audiobooks!


Levels
There are levels! Pick the one you would like to complete. The levels are characters from the books in the order of their creepiness! So who are you going to be?


Sam Glass: Books 1-3
Oliver: Books 1-6
Amelie: Books 1-9
Myrnin: Books 1-13


And a final level for those hardcore fans...


Bishop: Books 1-13, plus all short stories (in anthologies or otherwise).


For information on all the books, omnibuses and short stories, head on over to the Morganville Vampires Reading Challenge 2012 Book Info page.

I've read some of the books so I'll try to complete lever Myrnin: Books 1-13. (I've read the first six so it shouldn't be that hard to re-read them and read the rest.)
Please make sure you go to the sign up post and enter.
Marti

 PS(2nd Jan):
Here's a list to all the book I hope to read. I'll link all of them with my reviews when I'm done.

Glass Houses (The Morganville... (Finished on Jan 2nd.)
The Dead Girls' Dance (The Mor... The Dead Girls' Dance (The Morganville Vampires #2) (Finished on Jan 3rd)
Midnight Alley (The Morganvill... Midnight Alley (The Morganville Vampires #3) (Finished on Jan 5th)
Feast of Fools (The Morganvill... Feast of Fools (The Morganville Vampires #4) (Finished on Jan 6th)
Lord of Misrule (Morganville V... Lord of Misrule (Morganville Vampires #5) (Finished on Jan 8th)
Carpe Corpus (The Morganville... Carpe Corpus (The Morganville Vampires #6) (Finished on Jan 12th)
Fade Out (The Morganville Vamp... Fade Out (The Morganville Vampires #7) (Finished on Jan 14th)
Kiss Of Death (The Morganville... Kiss Of Death (The Morganville Vampires #8) (Finished on Jan 16th)
Ghost Town (The Morganville Va... Ghost Town (The Morganville Vampires #9) (Finished on Jan 21st)
Bite Club (The Morganville Vam... Bite Club (The Morganville Vampires #10) (Finished on Jan 24th)
Last Breath (The Morganville V... Last Breath (The Morganville Vampires #11) 
Black Dawn (The Morganville Va... Black Dawn (The Morganville Vampires #12) 
 Cold Moon Cold Moon (The Morganville Vampires #13) 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Martina, thanks for signing up to the challenge! I may have misunderstood what you've said in your post, but in case I haven't, I thought I'd make something clear. The challenge is start from book one and to read until the last book you chose. So for level Myrnin, you have to read all 13 books, meaning re-reading the first 6 as well as reading the last 7. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for clearing things out. I would have to re-read the books so I could write my reviews anyway(my memory goes only so far to know that I loved the series!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems like your a fan of the Morganville Vampires as well like me!! :) Just thought you'd like to know about my blog and probably be interested in joining as its all about Morganville Vampires!!! Heres the link and by the way it's new..... www.morganvillevampirestexas.blogspot.com ... ...hope you join and enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete