Sunday, January 15, 2012

Review: Fade Out (The Morganville Vampires #7) by Rachel Caine

Fade Out (The Morganville Vampires, #7)Fade Out by Rachel Caine
Goodreads summary:
Without the evil vampire Bishop ruling over the town of Morganville, the resident vampires have made major concessions to the human population. With their newfound freedoms, Claire Danvers and her friends are almost starting to feel comfortable again...

Now Claire can actually concentrate on her studies, and her friend Eve joins the local theatre company. But when one of Eve's castmates goes missing after starting work on a short documentary, Eve suspects the worst. Claire and Eve soon realize that this film project, whose subject is the vampires themselves, is a whole lot bigger-and way more dangerous-than anyone suspected. 


You can purchase the book from: The Book Depository.


My rating: 5 of 5 stars

My thoughts:

I read this book far too fast and it seemed very short. I enjoyed reading it very, very much, though. It was the first time I've read it and it was amazing. I have forgotten the thrill from not knowing how things going to end.. It was very new and mysterious and just like Myrnin I enjoy mysteries!

The book and all that happened definitely put the characters in situations they haven't been in before and it was very interesting and mostly hilarious to see how they react to them.

I mean... Claire and jealousy didn't seem to fit but, boy did that made me laugh... :D It was amazing. She had plenty of reasons to be jealous too...

There of course was a big portion of bad things too. New enemies, some old ones just stronger than everyone thought.. I loved the bond between Claire and Myrnin.. It's not something romantic.. no, this is a different kind of love and it's getting stronger and I love reading the parts where those two speak to each other.. It's too funny to miss..

I also love Shane and Claire as a couple. They relationship is more serious than I expected and I do hope they stay together. Everything seems fine for now but in this book The author showed us just how easily a relationship could end and I won't take anything else for granted.

I do enjoy the series more and more with every read book and I can't wait to start the next one(that's why I'll start it almost immediately).


I've read and reviewed this book as part of the Morganville Vampires Reading Challenge 2012.
Expect the rest of my reviews soon. 
This is also part of my e-book challenge-> Click Here

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment