Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Review: Bite Club (The Morganville Vampires #10) by Rachel Caine

Bite Club (The Morganville Vampires, #10)Bite Club by Rachel Caine
Goodreads summary:
After discovering that vampires populate her town, college student Claire Danvers knows that the undead just want to live their lives. But someone else wants them to get ready to rumble.

There's a new extreme sport getting picked up on the Internet: bare- knuckle fights pitting captured vampires against each other-or humans. Tracking the remote signal leads Claire- accompanied by her friends and frenemies-to discover that what started as an online brawl will soon threaten everyone in Morganville...



You can purchase the book from: The Book Depository.



My rating: 5 of 5 stars

My thoughts: 

Ohh there were so many things out of place in this book that I have no idea where to start.... I can't believe any of the things that happened actually happened. I mean it was crazy even for Morganville.

With every next book Claire and her friends have to overcome new and scarier obstacles and there is always something new in the book and in the way it's written or someone new..

In this book there were a few new things including some parts of the book were from Shane's P.O.V. and that was cool. He was at a dark and dangerous place in this book and it was really interesting to see things from his perspective. It gave us some insight of some of the action taking place around Morganville without having Claire messed up in it.

It's needles to say that they all got into huge trouble, some more than other, but the endings are always surprising. I mean... I always expect a happy ending or at least one that nobody dies and I've always got it so far but there is always something unexpected that just keeps things interesting.

I'm fascinated by this series. It's so much different from the books I've read and it's sweet and then it's dangerous and there is always something mysterious lurking in the shadows, waiting and plotting. There was a lot of jealousy here and I kind of started to form a different pairings of the characters in my mind. Not that that is going to happen, like EVER! but it's cool to see some cracks in the perfect smooth surface of the ice..

Ok I'm rambling now so I'll stop. I really enjoyed this book. It was amazing and I can't wait to start the next one(tomorrow). I'm kind of sad that there are only 2 books left(I exclude book 13 because I'll have to wait for that one like everyone else) and I'm going to have to go through a serious withdraw and I never take that very well.

Anyway awesome book, a great addition to the previous. It's a must read to all the Morganville Vampires' fans.

I've read and reviewed this book as part of the Morganville Vampires Reading Challenge 2012.
Expect the rest of my reviews soon. 
This is also part of my e-book challenge-> Click Here


View all my reviews

3 comments:

  1. Hi :)
    I just love The Morganville Vampires!!!! Myrnin is my absolute favorite!;)
    I noticed you're following my blog via Linky, and I'm happy to return the favor. I'm your Newest Linky follower!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah Myrnin is amazing. I love him and I sometimes wish he wasn't so crazy but then I realize he wouldn't be the same and I just end up adoring him... Thanks for the follow!

      Delete
  2. Yes. I agree without Myrnin being crazy he just wouldn't be the same!;) With his eccentric clothing style, his maniac ways, and his devotion to Clare even if sometimes he gets bloodlust is just part of what makes him special! He could truly have his own series he's so amazing!!;)

    Thank you for the follow, and you're welcome!;)

    ReplyDelete