Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Review: Bridesmaids by Jane Costello

BridesmaidsBridesmaids by Jane Costello
Goodreads summary:
Four weddings. Three disgruntled ex-boyfriends in the congregation. Two wayward 'chicken-fillet' boob enhancers. And one gorgeous man, who has just noticed them escaping over the top of her dress ... Evie finds that it's tough being a bridesmaid.

You can purchase the book from: The Book Depository.


My rating: 2 of 5 stars

My thoughts:
This book genre is not something I really like... Or at least this book wasn't. I don't know what really was, the book was a good read. It was interesting and all but it didn't really grab me. The most interesting part was toward the end and that's when everything happened. The culmination was the strongest part of the book. The beginning was more of an introduction, too long one...

Well I guess I'll stuck with fantasy and I won't start books I originally picked for my mom...

There is a big BUT because I don't appreciate this genre very much. I love fantasy and this is as far from it as it gets so don't judge the book by my review. It was good, I just didn't like it very much.


Here's the Bulgarian cover which is pretty cool:



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment