Saturday, January 21, 2012

Review: Ghost Town (The Morganville Vampires #9) by Rachel Caine

Ghost Town (The Morganville Vampires, #9)Ghost Town by Rachel Caine
Goodreads summary:   
While developing a new system to maintain Morganville's defenses, student Claire Danvers discovers a way to amplify vampire mental powers. Through this, she's able to re-establish the field around this vampire-infested Texas college town that protects it from outsiders.

But the new upgrades have an unexpected consequence: people inside the town begin to slowly forget who they are-even the vampires. Soon, the town's little memory problem has turned into a full-on epidemic. Now Claire needs to figure out a way to pull the plug on her experiment- before she forgets how to save Morganville...


You can purchase the book from: The Book Depository.


My rating: 5 of 5 stars



My thoughts:

Oh I don't know what to say about this one. I literally just finished it and it's late and I want to sleep but after an ending like this...

At the beginning I didn't see where things are going and I had absolutely no idea or even guesses what could go wrong... It was kind of slow because the ending of Kiss of death wasn't big of a cliffhanger. It felt like an end to that chapter of their lives and going back to Morganville to something new.

Well that was new because it never even crossed my mind that things could go that bad... and ohh it was BAD!

I won't say a thing about what the disaster was this time because the change will catch you off guard and that magnifies the excitement.

I won't write a long review about this book even that it flew straight to Number 1 of the series. It was amazing, it was interesting and very very mysterious. There were a lot of unexpected twists and turns and so much emotion. I loved it, every single word of it. Yeah there were a few moments when I needed to roll my eyes because our favorite group was acting too inappropriate for the seriousness of the situation they were in but hey it was worth it so who cares.

Great book, best one so far I think!

I've read and reviewed this book as part of the Morganville Vampires Reading Challenge 2012.
Expect the rest of my reviews soon. 
This is also part of my e-book challenge-> Click Here



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment