Friday, February 24, 2012

New blog design

Hey guys,
Yesterday I found myself with some free time and I decided to change something about my blog. I ended up changing everything! I'm still not completely happy with how it turned out but it's new and it's bright and it's mine so I love it.
I hope you like it too.
I want to welcome my new followers on GFC and Linky. Thank you all for following! To thank you next week I will be hosting a giveaway! There is a catch there because it will NOT be open to everyone but I will do my research and I will open it to as many people possible. I will be shipping the book so it will most likely be EU only. I think I'll post it on March 2nd and it will close on March 9th which is ... my Birthday!!!  Yey... :D
So more information about the giveaway will come on March 2nd.


Thanks again for following and I really hope you like my new blog design. Please leave a comment to tell me if you have any ideas or if there's something you hate!

No comments:

Post a Comment