Saturday, March 17, 2012

It's been a long time...

Hello guys,
It's been a really long time(like two weeks) since I last wrote to you and I feel bad but I've been slammed with some many stuff and the weekend just isn't enough to catch up on all the interesting stuff.
I've got a test or and exam almost everyday this last two weeks and I'm really tired but tonight is a time to have fun. The company around me is so loud that I can't hear my thoughts but I have the time to write so I love it!!! :D
As you probably saw the winner of my giveaway is Heather M.  Congratulations Heather.
I contacted her and she responded, and I sent her the book! I hope she receives it soon and enjoys it.
Right now I'm reading the Clockwork angel and I love it and I can't wait to read Clockwork Prince...


I think that's it for now. I have some personal stuff going on and I hope everything turns out okay so fingers crossed for that.
I will be preparing a review post of Amanda Hocking's Switched and I'll try to post it tonight but nothing's for sure right now.
I hope I have more time to read and review, and I hope it doesn't takes me this long to post something!
Have a great day/night(wherever in the world you are) and feel free to comment on any post!

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment