Tuesday, April 10, 2012

One Tree Hill

Over the last two weeks I've been re-watching the 9 seasons of One tree hill and now after watching the very last episode I want to cry and in the same time I'm very happy to see how it all ends.
Just two weeks ago I realize that the end is on April 4th and I decided to go back on the memory lane and to start from the beginning. I still remember in 6th and 7th grade how a friend of mine and I started watching the series and how much we loved it then. It's been a long time since then and still as I started the very first episode of the show I new how much I'm going to enjoy it again.
It was every bit as amazing as I remembered it and there were no excruciating pauses between the seasons and some of the episodes..
I noticed how much the show changed over the years. It started as a story about a high-school kid with a great mom and a dad that never wanted him. For the first time we saw Tree Hill trough the eyes of Lucas Scott, the not popular kid that stood in the crowd like almost everybody, but who bloomed like a flower with his amazing talent and kindness and good heart. His relationships with Peyton Sawyer and Brooke Davis always presented a challenge and it was fun to watch even though it wasn't always hearths and flowers for them.
Lucas and Peyton found their happiness after 7 seasons of difficult choices and changes.
Brooke on the other hand found the real love of her life and the father of her children in the 8th season in the face of Julian Baker.
I loved seeing Brooke happy. She was one of the strongest characters in the series and I love her very very much. It was a pleasure to watch her grow as a person and I enjoyed seeing the ending of her story.
That's how I saw it at the beginning. Then it was Haley James(later Scott) to stand in the spotlight. I loved her and Nathan's story. Their struggle to make it as a couple started in the first season and continued all the way trough nine seasons of hard time and all kinds of obstacles. Their relationship was the strongest one I've seen in a show or anywhere really( yes I know it's made up but you can't not admire their strength as a couple and as individuals, even fake ones!).
I have so many favorite moments from the show but it would take me at least another two weeks to re-watch everything again so I could share all of them( and probably a mile long post to tell you guys about it).
Here are just a few of them:






Oh I just looove this moment. :D

I loved Keith in general, his presence and his personality. The whole package! 

Lucas and Peyton were just meant to be together! 
No matter if they were fighting or they were being friendly I always loved to watch those two together!
The moment we were all waiting for!
And here is Baby Sawyer!!!! Lovely!

Tutor girl, a cheerleader, a musician, a wife and a mother! Haley James Scott!!! The best character in the whole series and I admired her the most. She is amazing. 
Cutest little thing! James Lucas Scott...
Brooke Davis and her best moments :D(*Picture 3 is my absolute favorite!!!)
I loooooved this episode! It was so much fun to watch!
Quinn and Clay <3<3<3
A really nice surprise to find out about Logan's existence and who he is!

And here is a picture I just had to include!!!

The last season was the most memorable one and I would love one day to go watch the series again and to relive all the great memories!
Okay I could go on all night but that's going to be a little bit too much so I'll stop here. For those of you who have watched the show, I hope you liked it as much as I did and for all those who haven't, you should. It's a great story and an awesome show. I loved it very, very much and I'm really sad it's over. (I wish there were at least another season but oh... this time it's over for good.)

PS: I haven't mentioned a lot of main characters but maybe some day I'll do a One Tree Hill part 2 post where I'll tell you all about them! 
Thanks for visiting!
Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment