Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Review: The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks


Goodread summary:
Seventeen year-old Veronica “Ronnie” Miller’s life was turned upside-down when her parents divorced and her father moved from New York City to Wilmington, North Carolina. 
Three years later, she remains angry and alienated from her parents, especially her father… until her mother decides it would be in everyone’s best interest if she spent the summer in Wilmington with him.
Ronnie’s father, a former concert pianist and teacher, is living a quiet life in the beach town, immersed in creating a work of art that will become the centerpiece of a local church. 
The tale that unfolds is an unforgettable story about love in its myriad forms – first love, the love between parents and children – that demonstrates, as only a Nicholas Sparks novel can, the many ways that deeply felt relationships can break our hearts… and heal them.

Beautiful, well written, well thought of. I wont dwell on the little things and the characters and all that because the story was amazing. I loved the pace and I loved the message the books sends.
It was yet another incredible book by Nicholas Sparks and he did not disappoint me at all.
There is something about his works... I can't just quite figure out what it is but they make me smile, cry and feel at least ten more emotions all in one scene...
I just finished watching the movie (for a third time I think) and I loved it even more after reading the book. Everything was great!


 I give it:


You can find the book on Goodreads,

And purchase it from:

 The Book Depository, Amazon or Barnes & Noble.
And you should check out the author on Goodreads and her website

There are way too many covers for me to find all of them and to put them here. Most of them are pictures of 'Ronnie' and 'Will' so you get the picture. :)

See the rest of my reviews here.
Until the next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment