Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday(6)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


Expected publication:  May 8th 2012 - It's already published but I haven't yet read it and I really really want to!
  Point

Synopsis:
Escape from the realm of the dead is impossible when someone there wants you back.

Seventeen-year-old Pierce Oliviera isn’t dead.

Not this time.

But she is being held against her will in the dim, twilit world between heaven and hell, where the spirits of the deceased wait before embarking upon their final journey.

Her captor, John Hayden, claims it’s for her own safety. Because not all the departed are dear. Some are so unhappy with where they ended up after leaving the Underworld, they’ve come back as Furies, intent on vengeance…on the one who sent them there and on the one whom he loves.

But while Pierce might be safe from the Furies in the Underworld, far worse dangers could be lurking for her there…and they might have more to do with its ruler than with his enemies.

And unless Pierce is careful, this time there’ll be no escape.

I  liked Abandon and I would love to get my hand on a copy of the sequel. Let's hope I'm able to do that. I  want to see what happens next.


You could see my review of book one here!

Leave me a comment with your WOW and I promise to visit and comment!
Until the next time,

7 comments:

  1. I haven't read this series yet but I really want too. Meg Cabot it awesome!
    New follower!

    Here is mine:
    http://oliviasbookaholiclife.blogspot.com/2012/06/waiting-on-wednesday-14.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen this book around a lot so I think I might check out Abandon sometime (:

    - Kim
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes please :) I've seen this one a few other places, so I know it's going to be a good one! :) Happy Reading!

    Check out my Wednesday Post :)
    Tabby @Insightful Minds & IM Design Studio

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still need to read Abandoned! But this one looks good as well! :D nice pick! Thanks for visiting my WOW. New follower.
    Inky from BHX

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never read a Meg Cabot book but I've really been wanting to start this series. Great choice! :)

    Thanks for stopping by my TT earlier today *new linky follower*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi girlie:)

    I hope you love this book when you finally get to read it!!;) Thanks for visiting my WoW!! Have a great week.;) Old follower

    ReplyDelete