Sunday, July 29, 2012

In my mailbox (11)

IMM is a weekly meme hosted and created by Kristi at The Story Siren and was inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.
Freebies form Amazon:
Glimpse by Stacey Wallace Benefiel


Received for review (from NetGalley)

Vampires, Banshees and Angels  (collection of previews)
authors: Julie Kagawa, Rachel Vincent, Michelle Rowen, Kady Cross

and

Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry

Already read, my review will be up on Monday! 

Won:

Eden's Root by  Rachel Fisher


and

Talented by Sophie Davis






I borrowed:

Unleash the Night by Sherrilyn Kenyon


and

Dark Side of the Moon by Sherrilyn Kenyon


4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read Pushing the Limits! I have heard so many good things about it! Looking forward to your review! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The review is already posted. Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  2. AHHHH I am fangirling all over the wonderfulness that is Pushing the Limits! One of my favorites this year! Oh and that four pack preview thing has some pretty good books in there. Nice haul1 Happy reading!

    My IMM

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting Teresa. I absolutely loved Pushing the limits and my review is up now. You can check it out if you want.

      Delete