Friday, July 6, 2012

Review: Wolfsbane (Nightshade trilogy, #2) by Andrea Cremer

Goodread summary:
When Calla Tor wakes up in the lair of the Searchers, her sworn enemies, she's certain her days are numbered. But then the Searchers make her an offer, one that gives her the chance to destroy her former masters and save the pack and the man she left behind. Is Ren worth the price of her freedom? And will Shay stand by her side no matter what? Now in control of her own destiny, Calla must decide which battles are worth fighting and how many trials true love can endure and still survive.

I really don't know how to start to review this one. I won't go into a full blown charade about how great the book was. It WAS amazing.
This is the development from the first book and Calla and Shay had to overcome some big issues.
Calla mostly had to fight the protests from her subconsciousness, which were telling her not to trust the Searchers but that was only in the very beginning of their relationship so it was normal not to trust the only enemy she ever knew.
There was a lot of new information that was handed to her and coping with it wasn't easy on her but in my opinion she did amazingly well, considering the mess she was into.
I.... I regret waiting to write this review because my focus is on another book at the moment and some details are slipping but I remember the struggles Calla had to overcome. I remember the fights, the loss, the pain and the little happiness the characters felt. There were a few very memorable moments in the end and the ending itself is a big cliffhanger but I won't really tell you anything about this one.
After the review I wrote about book one, I feel like I've said enough about the characters and about the story and this is just the amazing part where some of the pending questions are answered and where new that pop up with every next chapter.
I loved reading the book because it was just as good as the fist one and it's just as interesting and compelling!
It was an easy read and I absolutely loved it.
I'm gonna cut this short. The thing is, if you've read book one and you liked it as much as I did, you wouldn't need any reviews to know that the book is gonna be good and that the author has done an amazing job with the way the book is written.
So if you liked book one, get out of here, find the book in the nearest bookstore(online or not) and start reading!
 I give it:


You can find the book on Goodreads,

And purchase it from:

 The Book Depository, Amazon or Barnes & Noble.
And you should check out the author on Goodreads and her website.

Here are the other covers I found:




See the rest of my reviews here.
Until the next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment