Sunday, August 12, 2012

In My Mailbox (13)

IMM is a weekly meme hosted and created by Kristi at The Story Siren and was inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.

Books I received from NetGalley

Saving June by Hannah Harrington

Books I received from Edelweiss

Bones Are Forever (Temperance Brennan, #15) by Kathy Reichs


Books I won:

I finally received my copy of 
Once Burned (Night Prince, #1) by Jeaniene Frost 
(thanks to Kristin from My ParaHangover)

Books I bought:

Matched (Matched, #1) by Ally Condie

and 

Beautiful Creatures (Caster Chronicles, #1) by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl

and 

Some Girls Bite (Chicagoland Vampires, #1) by Chloe Neill 





So this is all I've got this week and I'm pretty happy with my books. I already read Once Burned and my review is going to be up on August 20th. 
Leave me your the links to your IMMs in the comment section and I'll visit and comment on your posts. 

Until the next time,


2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed Matched and hope you do too.
    Happy reading,
    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. enjoy all
    exited for beautiful creatures movie

    ReplyDelete