Candace Book Blog, Natalia @ Dazzling Reads, The Page Turners, Mary @ The Book Swarm and Bewitched Bookworms.
Here are the questions and my answers for this week:
1. At a certain moment, Echo tells Noah that she feels safe with him.
Echo thinks that because of this comforting feeling, she may be able to
finally have a full night of peaceful sleep. Why do you think it is
important for Echo to feel Safe? and why no one else but Noah has been
able to provide this to Echo?
2. Beth, Noah's friend, also have a very complex life situation. plus
she also do drugs. However, what grabs my attention is her mean behavior
towards Echo. Why do you think Beth hate/dislikes Echo so much?
3. At some point, we finally get to know how Noah's parents died at the
fire and how it started. Unfortunately, this is something that has
happened before. What tips to avoid a fire (specially when there are
kids at home) do you now about? List a few! recommendations to avoid
tragedies are very valuable. :)
4. Echo finally discovers more about what really happened to her the day
she got her scars at her mother's place. Unfortunately, this also
involved Echo's father and Ashley. What do you think about them and to
what point do you think it makes them responsible to what happened to
5. On p.303 (from arc) Echo said to Noah: "I love you...[y]ou love your
brothers more. I'm okay with that. In fact, it's one of the things I
love about you. You were right the other day. I do want to be part of a
family. But I'd never forgive myself if I was the reason you didn't get
yours... I love you enough to never make you choose." What do you think
of Echo's decision to break up with Noah? What does it mean to you?
Until the next time,