Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Pushing the Limits - Read-A-Long Week 5

This fabulous event is hosted by Candace Book Blog, Natalia @ Dazzling Reads, The Page Turners, Mary @ The Book Swarm and Bewitched Bookworms.


Here are the questions and my answers for this week:


1. By finally returning to her art, Echo is working through her issues and taking control of her life. While she’s not ever going to return to her previous “normal”, she uses her art as a way to work her way to a place where she’s more comfortable with herself. How do you deal with the issues and stresses of your life?
Well for one I don't have issues like Echo's so it's hard to compare but I seek advise from my closest friends and family. For me it's important to let it all out and the usually helps me.
2.Once Noah gives his brothers and their soon-to-be adoptive parents a happy ending, he decides to get his own by winning Echo back. Why does he think stealing her file is the best way to do it? Any other (better) suggestions for the poor boy?
He decided to do what they agreed on at first place and he believes that stealing her file will help her move on. And I can give other 'better' suggestions for him but it wouldn't be him if he did anything else.  
3. Echo finally uncovers the terrible truth of what her mother did to her. Now that we know the truth, do you think Echo’s father did the right thing by covering up the incident and keeping it from her? How do you think he should have handled it?
Echo lost a lot more than her memory and I believe that her father was wrong to cover the whole thing up. She believed that her mom was somehow not responsible and she was clinging to the last shred of hope she had to go back to 'normal' and I think that she would have been able to move on faster if she'd know the truth.
Echo's dad should have told her the truth no matter how hurtful it might have been because in the end Echo stood on her brother's grave and watched her mom not take responsibility for what she did and that hurt a lot more!
4. Mrs. Collins plays an integral role in helping Echo and Noah find a new normal and happiness in their lives. Tell us about someone in your life who helped you, someone who changed your life, was there for you, or offered help/comfort when you most needed it (or when you didn’t know you needed it).
I don't have a person like that, or the closest to it is my mom. But I've never faced anything like that. I have a pretty normal life, which I'm very thankful for, and I've never had to deal with something so serious.
5. Another major truth is revealed when Echo’s father finally opens up to his daughter and tells her about her mother and how his relationship with Ashley evolved. Knowing this, how do you feel about Ashley now? And what did you think when you learned the name of the baby?
It was important to hear the other side of the story because from chapter one, Echo's been painting a picture of this evil woman that came in and ruined her family but things weren't quite like that. I am still not the biggest fan of Ashley and that's entirely her and Echo's dad's fault. I don't think Echo would have described Ashley like she did in the first place if she'd know the truth about how it all went down.
6. Echo and Noah ride off into the sunset together. *happy sigh* If you had the chance, who would you ride off with and where would you go?
I still haven't met that person I want to ride off into the sunset with and I don't think the place matters.. well it matters but it'll probably be somewhere significant to both of us.

Until the next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment