Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (20)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

  Double Time (Sinners on Tour, #3) by Olivia Cunning
Expected publication:  November 1st 2012
Sourcebooks Casablanca




Synopsis(from Goodreads):
Olivia Cunning delivers the perfect blend of steamy sex, heartwarming romance, and a wicked sense of humor in this menage story featuring the hottest guy in the Sinners band.

Trey Mills, the notoriously sexy Sinners rhythm guitarist, gives up his bisexual lifestyle and is swept into a hot, heady romance with Reagan Elliot, a female rock star sensation. But when Trey encounters Reagan's sexy bisexual roommate, Ethan Conner, he can no longer deny who he is or what he wants. Reagan heartily agrees to a solution that opens up a hot new world of sexual experience--and love--with the two men she wants the most.

Book three in the Sinners on tour series... Oh I can't wait for this one. I already read the first two books (expect reviews later) and I absolutely loved them, so I can't wait to get my hands on this one... It's going to be amazing! Go Mills!

You can pre-order the book from Amazon:

or from The Book Depository
buy the book from The Book Depository, free delivery

Devoured by Emily Snow
 Publication: October 9th 2012




Synopsis(from Goodreads):
Sienna Jensen had no plans to return home when she graduated college last spring—after all, her dreams lie in California. But when she discovers her grandmother’s posh Nashville home has been foreclosed, and the new owner has started the eviction process, Sienna has no other choice but go back to Music City. And she comes face to face with the flawed, gorgeous man she never thought she’d see again. The man who now holds the deed to her grandma’s estate.

When millionaire rock star Lucas Wolfe finds the outspoken redhead glaring at him from across a courtroom, he’s both infuriated and intrigued. He still can't get the night Sienna almost spent with him out of his mind, and the chemistry between them is as undeniable as it was two years ago. He craves Sienna more than ever. And just like everything Lucas hungers for, he’s determined to have her.

Now, Lucas will do whatever it takes to lure Sienna into his bed, even if that means making a deal with her: ten days with him, playing by his rules, and he’ll hand over the deed to her grandmother’s home. Though she agrees to the arrangement, Sienna is conflicted. Because of her duty to her family. Because of promises she’s made to herself and a past that still haunts her. And as Lucas’s game of seduction continues, and Sienna is introduced to his dark, erotic world and even darker background, she realizes that at any moment, she could be devoured.

*This novel contains adult situations and content*

I saw this one at Miss Vain's Paranormal Fantasy's WOW post last week and I loved it. I really want to read it now and I can't wait. So just to mention it, Thank you Miss Vain for yet another great book I add to my shelf.

You can pre-order from The Book Depository:
buy the book from The Book Depository, free delivery

Leave me a comment with your WOW and I promise to visit and comment!

Also please check out my current giveaway here!

Until the next time,

58 comments:

  1. Hot picks this week :) Double Time was available on NetGalley, although I don't know if still is. I hope you'll enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It still is and I'm waiting to see if I'll get it. Thanks for stopping by Aleksandra!

      Delete
  2. Wow, those covers are HOT! And the stories seem to be just the same. Awesome!:D
    I love the sound of Devoured, it seems like something I would enjoy. Thanks for posting about it! *Adds book to TBR*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right. I try so hard not to pick books for their covers but what can I do when they look like that... I actually really love the sound of both and I can't wait. I'm glad you like them too and for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I think I read the kindle excerpt for the first book once, I had no idea the third was already almost out! Definitely love the covers, especially the one for Devoured.
    Thanks for stopping by my post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should give the Sinners a try, the books are pretty awesome! Thanks for visiting back!

      Delete
  4. Well, now aren't those some STEAMY covers you got there!! Both are new to me. I hope you get them and enjoy them! :)

    Lisa @ Lost in Literature
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope I get them soon and I'll most definitely enjoy them.. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. Oh this is so for my friend Glass! Not my type of book but I can say this looks hot and I like it.

    Thanks for stopping by! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was surprised by how much I liked the genre when I first started reading it but I love it now and I can't let go. These books are going to be amazing. You should give them a try. Thanks for visiting back!

      Delete
  6. YES me too! Ican't wait to read both of those rockstar books. Waiting impatiently ;)

    Here's MyWoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are coming out soon so we wont wait long.. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  7. Ohhh.. both books sound awesome! I will add them to my TBR pile! Thanks for sharing :D

    Here's my WoW.
    Ashley
    #BookNerd

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked my picks Ashley. I hope you like the books when you get the chance to read them. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  8. Great picks

    My WoW - http://bookbloggermom.blogspot.com/2012/09/waiting-on-wednesday-10.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey girl LOVE your blog! new GFC Follower! great WOW , i will have to check thoes out!

    Katie@ Inkk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Katie, for the nice words and for following! You should really give the books a try. Well I'm not 100% sure about these but the previous books in the Sinners on tour series are awesome!
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  10. These look pretty interesting! Good picks and thanks for stopping by my WOW =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for visiting back Emily. I'm glad you like my picks!

      Delete
  11. Oh. My. Goodness. I'm thanking you for stepping by a lot, I think you're the only one recommending Adult stuff for me. Gosh, I'm dying for this. I'm definitively starting the Sinners on tour series. Can't wait. *_*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey D, thanks for stopping by! You should come back next week and I'll try to recommend you another adult book. I couldn't help myself this week, these two were just to amazing not to feature them in my WOW post.

      Delete
  12. Good steamy picks! Thanks for sharing!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like them. Thanks for visiting again! :D

      Delete
  13. wow, defiantly not something I would read, a little to um.. steamy? I am guessing erotica, which I wont read, but hope you enjoy, lol, the covers just are embarrassing to me, lol'
    Here is mine
    WoW Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry to hear that Michelle. However I get it, the genre is not for everyone, I just happen to love it. I'm glad you stopped by! :)

      Delete
  14. Both sound intriguing! Thanks for visiting my WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Steamy covers:) Thanks for sharing and stopping by my WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, talk about a sexy pair of covers! I need to check these out.

    Thanks for stopping by Book Brats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting back Megan. I'm glad you like my picks!

      Delete
  17. Devoured does sound extremely interesting. I'll have to keep an eye on that one. :) Not my normal genre, but a change of pace can be refreshing. Thanks for visiting. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting back, Kathy. Give it a try, it should be good.

      Delete
  18. Whoa those covers are dangerous. They could set a room on fire. haha look like awesome books!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Devoured sounds great! I just love books where deals are made to get the other person lol Makes for lots of drama. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's bound to be interesting! Thanks for visiting back!

      Delete
  20. I’ve never heard of those books before Devoured sounds interesting.

    Thanks for visiting My WOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting back Adriana. I'm glad you like my pick!

      Delete
  21. I haven't heard of either one of these. They both look like steamy hot reads. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I hope they are steamy! :D thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  22. Very hot picks, like the sound of them both. Thanks for stopping by My WoW

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting back Teresa. i can't wait to give them a try!

      Delete
  23. I've read Double Time!! It was freaking fantastic. It's everything you want from Trey, and more. And it's funny b/c another of Cunning's books, Tempt Me, has the exact same cover as Devoured !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! I want it too. I'm still waiting to see if I'm going to get a copy from NetGalley! And I know about the covers. I'm going to read them too.. Thanks for stopping by(even though I kind of hate you right now, b/c you've read Double time)!

      Delete
  24. Devoured looks good, love the cover! Thanks for visiting my Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great picks! I haven't heard of either of these but they sound good! Love the covers for them too, especially Devoured!

    Thanks for visiting my post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why does everyone notices the covers... I want those books for the stories.. Oh who am I kidding.. I love the covers too! Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  26. I haven't heard of those books, but they look hot.
    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great picks! I haven't heard of either but I the first one seems like it'd be the perfect, steamy weekend read! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a perfect steamy weekend read but it's third book in a series. You should read the first two books because they are amazing! Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  28. I'd never heard of either of these, but Devoured looks awesome! Thanks for sharing, and for stopping by my blog!

    Shaheen @ Speculating on SpecFic
    Check out what I'm waiting on!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Devoured looks awesome! Really can't wait to read that one!

    ReplyDelete
  30. The first one sounds original. The second one sounds good. I added the second to my goodreads. thanks for stopping by my wow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked my picks! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  31. These do sound good for when I want something steamy. great picks!

    Thanks for stopping by my WOW. Sorry for the late response. :)

    ~Sara @ Forever 17 Books

    ReplyDelete
  32. Very sexy covers! I haven't heard of either of them!! Nice picks!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    http://darlenesbooknook.blogspot.ca/2012/09/waiting-on-wednesday-asunder-by-jodi.html

    ReplyDelete
  33. Oooh, Devoured sounds INTENSE! I'm usually really picky about adult romance, but I love that cover. :) I might have to check this one out! Great picks.

    So sorry for the very belated comment-back! Grad school = no life. Thanks for stopping by Cardigans, Coffee, and Bookmarks!
    -Randi

    ReplyDelete