Sunday, October 28, 2012

In My Mailbox (23)

IMM is a weekly meme hosted and created by Kristi at The Story Siren and was inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.

Books I borrowed:

The Golden Lily (Bloodlines, #2) by Richelle Mead
The second is the Bulgarian cover(that's what I get to look at every time I pick the book up.. isn't it gorgeous?)

Truly, Madly Yours (Truly, Idaho, #1) by Rachel Gibson
Again, the second is the Bulgarian cover and I love it!

Swag I won: 

I won 4 fabulous bookmarks for Chloe Neill's series from Happy Tails and Tales Blog.

I'm waiting for three books to arrive but they still haven't so I guess they'll be for next week.

Leave me your the links to your IMMs in the comment section and I'll visit and comment on your posts.

Until the next time,


2 comments:

  1. Gahhhhh! I seriously love The Golden Lily. Adrian is just perfect in it! Hope you enjoy your books!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! The Golden Lily! I loved it! I can't wait to hear your thoughts on it as well!

    My SS:
    http://oliviasbookaholiclife.blogspot.com/2012/10/showcase-sunday-11.html

    ReplyDelete