Friday, October 19, 2012

Adult Review: Backstage Pass (Sinners on Tour, #1) by Olivia Cunning

This book is suitable for Adult readers!!!

Goodread summary:
Five stunning guys, one hot woman, and a feverish romance...

For him, life is all music and no play...

When Brian Sinclair, lead songwriter and guitarist of the hottest metal band on the scene, loses his creative spark, it will take nights of downright sinful passion to release his pent-up genius...

She's the one to call the tune...

When sexy psychologist Myrna Evans goes on tour with the Sinners, every boy in the band tries to seduce her. But Brian is the only one she wants to get her hands on...

Then the two lovers' wildly shocking behavior sparks the whole band to new heights of glory...and sin...

You can find the book on Goodreads
And you can purchase it from:

buy the book from The Book Depository, free delivery,
or



or

Barnes & Noble
And you should check out the author on Goodreads and her website.


I haven't read a lot of adult books yet but this was the best erotic romance I've ever set my eyes on.
The book was AMAZING!
I don't even have to write yet another 5 stars review, there are so many before mine that will tell you everything you want to know.
Olivia Cunning has written this book so wonderfully. It's every girls fantasy put into words.
I'm mostly a fan of YA but I'm considering reading only about the Sinners from now on.. This was book one, what the hell will the rest of the series be like?

*Edit*: I decided to try and explain how much I liked the book a little bit. I was a bit overwhelmed when I finished it and I wasn't able to summon any words.
The book was first in the series so it was all new and it took some time to get used to it and to the pace in it but that happened pretty fast and then it was perfect.
We were introduced to Myrna first, a professor of human sexuality, and through her we god the first glimpses of the HOT(and I mean HOT) members of the rock band Sinners.
*the image I have in my mind is a group of five typical bad boys, just sexier and a hell of a lot more talented in all the right departments*
I was excited to read the book because I'm fairly new to the genre and I didn't know what to expect (well I knew what but I wasn't ready for the quantity).
Anyway... the story is mainly about Brian and his broken heart and Myrna, who happens to be available to fix it but she brought her own issues into the relationship.
I just read one of the reviews bellow and it was very accurate, the book was sex, sex, sex, something different, and then some more sex, but there was a storyline somewhere in there and it was an amazing one when it appeared.
I love it!
Brian is a romantic at heart and when he falls, he falls hard. That's the reason he has his heart broken so much but he hasn't given up yet and he holds on to Myrna like a lifeboat in the middle of the sea.
They saved each other and among all the sex their story was pretty awesome.
I would recommend this one to everyone over 18(that's a given) and I should say that it's not for the faint at heart.

And now I'm off to re-read the book!

 I give it:


See the rest of my reviews here.
Until the next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment