Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (27)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

  Crash (Visions #1) by Lisa McMann
Expected Publication:  January 8th 2013
Simon Pulse

Synopsis(from Goodreads):
If what you see is what you get, Jules is in serious trouble. The suspenseful first of four books from the New York Times bestselling author of the Wake trilogy.

Jules lives with her family above their restaurant, which means she smells like pizza most of the time and drives their double-meatball-shaped food truck to school. It’s not a recipe for popularity, but she can handle that.

What she can’t handle is the recurring vision that haunts her. Over and over, Jules sees a careening truck hit a building and explode...and nine body bags in the snow.

The vision is everywhere—on billboards, television screens, windows—and she’s the only one who sees it. And the more she sees it, the more she sees. The vision is giving her clues, and soon Jules knows what she has to do. Because now she can see the face in one of the body bags, and it’s someone she knows. Someone she has been in love with for as long as she can remember.

In this riveting start to a gripping series from New York Times bestselling author Lisa McMann, Jules has to act—and act fast—to keep her vision from becoming reality.
I've seen this one literally everywhere and I would love to get my hands on it when it comes out. The book sounds so interesting and I can't wait.

You can Pre-Order the book from Amazon:

or from The Book Depository
buy the book from The Book Depository, free delivery

Entwined with you (Crossfire, #3) by Sylvia Day
Expected Publication:  February 28th 2013
Penguin UK



Synopsis(from Goodreads):
The third book in the New York Times bestselling Crossfire Trilogy following Bared to You and Reflected in You!

-Will Entwined with You be the last book in Crossfire Trilogy?

Well… as I’m still writing Entwined with You I can’t say for sure. Crossfire is supposed to be a trilogy and if everything works out, it still will be. But Gideon has a lot to work through, and after all he and Eva have endured to reach their happy ending I don’t want to rush it. So if it’s best, I’ll write a fourth installment. But I won’t unnecessarily drag the story out beyond its natural end.
I am a huge fan of the Crossfire series and I can't wait to get my hands on it. I just finished reading Reflected in you (view my review here.) and I absolutely loved it. I just can't wait to see what happens next.

You can Pre-Order the book from Amazon:

or from The Book Depository
buy the book from The Book Depository, free delivery


Leave me a comment with your WOW posts and I promise to visit and comment!

Until the next time,
The links for the purchase to Amazon and The Book Depository are linked the my affiliate accounts and I will receive a small amount of money, which I plan to use for future giveaway!

20 comments:

  1. crash looks so good. cant wait to read it. Here's myWoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to read the Crossfire series! Crash looks reall good :)
    Thanks for stopping by our blog!

    Janhvi @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these look awesome! I have had the Crossfire series on my TBR list for some time, and I'm excited for Crash!

    Great WOW

    -Marybeth P.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm looking forward to Crash as well! It sound really good! Great picks! Happy wednesday!
    Stop by MY WOW?
    XOXO, Inky@ Book Haven Extraordinaire

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read Lisa McMann's Dream Catcher trilogy when the books were first released and haven't anything else by her since, so I'm really looking forward to Crash, too! Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am excited for Crash too.
    Hope you get to read it soon!
    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Lisa McMann, so Crash is just up my alley, AND the cover is gorgeous. I've yet to read the Crossfire series. Great picks!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've seen the first cover floating aroud a lot lately, but haven't read the synopsis. I did now and WOW! This books looks freaking fantastic! TBR, sorry, you're gonna have to carry the weight of yet another book that I'm dying to read. And can't wait to know how Eva and Gideon's story will end. Fingers crossed for a HEA! Hope you enjoy them when you get to read 'em and thank you so much for taking time and commenting on my blog. Have a lovely day :)

    Siiri @ Little Pieces of Imagination

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm not familiar with the Crossfire series, but "Crash" sounds sooooo good. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Crash sounds very cool!

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, Crash sounds so suspenseful and heartbreaking! I hope she can figure it out in time - I must read it to find out, lol! Thanks for the rec :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Crash sounds so good! I just added it to my to-read list, so thank you for the great recommendation. I'm a new follower via GFC. Thanks so much for stopping by my WOW at The Book Asylum! Hope you like The Opportunist and Dirty Red :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great picks this week!! Both sound awesome :)

    Happy reading and thanks for stopping by my waiting on Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. They both look very interesting, I hope I get to read them.

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  15. Crash sounds intense and the other is new to me..but they both sounds really good! thanks for sharing them! My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  16. I can't wait for Crash. It sounds so good. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm really looking forward to Crash. I loved Dead to You :)

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I managed to snatch up a copy of Crash that I am really looking forward to diving into! Great picks! :)

    Thanks for stopping by my post! Sorry for the late response.

    ~Sara @ Forever 17 Books

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Martina,

    You know anything with Gideon Cross is a favorite of mine....;) Thanks for visiting my WOW!!! I've been MIA for a but but I've been reading some incredible books. The review I posted today, I think you would love that book!!! Have a great week Martina!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Crash sounds very intriguing. Will add it to my list. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

    If you get a chance, visit my WoW.

    ReplyDelete