Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (29)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Adult Pick:

First Published: April 16th 2013
Atria Books

Synopsis(from Goodreads): 
Walking Disaster is Travis' POV.

How much is too much to love?

Travis Maddox learned two things from his mother before she died: Love hard. Fight harder.

In Walking Disaster, the life of Travis is full of fast women, underground gambling, and violence. Just when he thought he was invincible, Abby Abernathy brings him to his knees.

Every story has two sides. In Jamie McGuire's New York Times bestseller Beautiful Disaster Abby had her say. Now it's time to see the story through Travis's eyes.


Is Tru strong enough to resist the delectable bad boy who once held her heart so completely, or will she willingly risk it all for one night with the worlds most notorious womanizer?
Ever since I read Beautiful Disaster(the first time) I fell in love with the story. I actually got kind of obsessed with it and I've re-read it so many times.... I can't wait to get my hands on this wonderful  read... I need more Travis, NOW!!! Here are two little teasers.
You can Buy the book from Amazon:

or from The Book Depository
buy the book from The Book Depository, free delivery

YA Pick:

Pandemonium (Delirium, #2) by Lauren Oliver
Expected Publication:  February 28th 2012
HarperCollins Children's Books


Synopsis(from Goodreads):
I'm pushing aside the memory of my nightmare,
pushing aside thoughts of Alex,
pushing aside thoughts of Hana and my old school,
push,
push,
push,
like Raven taught me to do.
The old life is dead.
But the old Lena is dead too.
I buried her.
I left her beyond a fence,
behind a wall of smoke and flame.


Lauren Oliver delivers an electrifying follow-up to her acclaimed New York Times bestseller, Delirium. This riveting, brilliant novel crackles with the fire of fierce defiance, forbidden romance, and the sparks of a revolution about to ignite.
I'm currently reading Delirium and I love it. It's absolutely amazing so far and I can't wait to finish it and start this one.. I know it's already out but I still haven't gotten to it.

You can Pre-Order the book from Amazon:

or from The Book Depository
buy the book from The Book Depository, free delivery


Leave me a comment with your WOW posts and I promise to visit and comment!

Until the next time,
The links for the purchase to Amazon and The Book Depository are linked the my affiliate accounts and I will receive a small amount of money, which I plan to use for future giveaway!

45 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I already visited your blog.

      Delete
  2. I have yet to read Beautiful Disaster, heard so many great things about it. I love the cover of Walking Disaster and of course, I also got to tackle Delirium one of these days. So glad to hear you're loving it! =D

    Thank you for stopping by my WoW!

    Sana @ artsy musings of a bibliophile

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting Sana.
      You should definitely read BD... I'm one of those people that wrote great things about the book because I'm obsessed with it... Most amazing book ever! As for Delirium... it was pretty good. You can read my review of it now here.

      Delete
  3. I loved Pandemonium! It's a great follow-up to Delirium. I haven't read your other pick...it's not really up my alley. Thanks for reading my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I loved Beautiful disaster and I can't wait for WD to come out... As for pandemonium, I'm hoping to get the chance to read it soon. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Pandemonium is fabulous! I can't wait until Requiem comes out.

    ( My WoW Pick )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting Ashley. I can't wait to read Pandemonium!

      Delete
  5. Great picks. I like Pandemonium. Thank you for stopping by. I am following you now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting and following! I'd love to read Pandemonium soon.

      Delete
  6. I'm so excited that you're reading and loving Delirium!! It's one of my favorites! Isn't the writing just beautiful?? Pandemonium is just as fabulous! In my WoW last week, you mentioned reading Hana after Pandemoninum, but I wanted to suggest reading it before, if at all possible. It really ties in with Delirium. Great WoW picks! I'm counting down the days until Requiem! Happy Reading :D
    my WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I'm really excited about Pandemonium and I'll try to read Hana before it.

      Delete
  7. Pandemonium is super good! And so is Requiem. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wasn't a fan of Delirium when I first tried to read it, but I didn't finish it and maybe I'll try again someday. HOWEVER, I've re-read BD so many times, I couldn't count them on my ten fingers, LOL. I hands down love this book and couldn't be more excited about WD! Love that choice ;)

    Siiri @ Little Pieces of Imagination

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just finished Delirium and it was pretty good but BD... oh that book is my most favorite ever. I loved it so much! I still keep re-reading it whenever I remember a scene or something..
      Thanks for stopping by, Siiri..

      Delete
  9. I cannot wait for Pandemonium Loooove that series so much!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay for Pandemonium! I still have to read the second book, but I'm thinking about a marathon!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting back Helene... I'm really excited about Pandemonium and I can't wait.

      Delete
  11. Great picks! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great choices this week! Both books sound great :)

    Happy reading and thanks for stopping by!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting back Sarah. I'm glad you liked my picks.

      Delete
  13. Ohhh!! I'm reading Beautiful Disaster for the first time this month and very much looking forward to it! I already read some when I first got it and liked what I read so far!

    I have yet to read Delirium, I really should, it's just sitting there, on my book shelf!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go and read Beautiful Disaster NOW. The book is absolutely amazing and I can't wait to get my hands on book two. Thanks for stopping by!
      Delirium is pretty good too.

      Delete
  14. i have beautiful disaster but haven't had a chance to read it yet. great picks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go and read it now! The book is absolutely incredible! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  15. I am still waiting to read Beautiful Disaster! But I'm sure once I have I will also be eagerly awaiting this next book!

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW.



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Once you read it you'll love it! The book is way too addictive. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  16. Thank you for stopping down at the blog! Walking Disaster's cover is definitely very ironic...in a sort. Great picks! :**

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't see anything ironic about it... I love it. I also can't wait for WD... Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  17. Love your picks!! Nice blog :) *new follower* via GFC ~Amie Beamer www.ReadingYA.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Amie! And thanks for following! I'm really glad you like my picks!

      Delete
  18. I haven't read Beautiful Disaster yet, but I will! And you'll love Pandemonium for sure, but if I may suggest, you should put off reading it until a few days before Requiem comes out hehe XD

    Thanks for dropping by my WoW!

    - Kazhy @ My Library in the Making

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the suggestion. I don't think I'll be able to read it anytime soon anyway so I'll wait. And you should read Beautiful Disaster. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  19. I've heard of both of them! I'm very excited about Walking Disaster and I read Pandemonium a while ago. It was a nice read, although I liked Delirium better.
    Great choices, though!
    Thanks for stopping by

    Have a nice week!
    Kar @ Pause Time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am going crazy without Walking Disaster but I try so hard not to think about it. I'd love to read Pandemonium but I don't see that happening very soon. I hope you like WD when it comes out. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  20. Pandemonium is awesome... Great picks.... Thanks for stopping by my WoW..






    ReplyDelete
  21. Pandemonium started out slow for me, but really picked up by the middle. It's an amazing series! Thanks for stopping by my WoW =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Delirium was the same for me. I'd love to read book two soon. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  22. Walking Disaster sounds awesome! Especially when you say you have been rereading the first in the series. Thanks for stopping by my WOW:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've re-read BD so many times that I can't count them anymore.. I love it so much! I hope you read the book too and like it! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  23. Great choices! I definitely need to crack open my copy of Delirium and get caught up! Also, though I haven't red the series, I just LOVE the cover for Walking Disaster♥ Thanks for sharing & for stopping by my WoW earlier! Sorry it took me so long to get back :)

    Micheline @ Lunar Rainbows

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Micheline, you should definitely read Beautiful Disaster soon because the book is pretty awesome. I think you'll like it. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  24. Hi, Martina!!

    Thanks for dropping by and commenting on my WOW!!

    Your choices are GREAT!! I LOVE the cover of "Walking Disaster", although I don't normally like tattoos. But this cover is totally irresistible!! And those muscles...yum, yum!!!! The plot is terrific, too!! Lol.

    As for "Pandemonium", I haven't read "Delirium" yet, but I do own it, and have to get to it soon... I love this cover, as well.

    Thanks for featuring both of these!! I've already added "Walking Disaster" to my TBR! ("Pandemonium" is already on it.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you haven't read Beautiful Disaster yet, you should definitely give it a try. The book is pretty awesome.
      Delirium is good too but BD should be a priority. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete