Here are the rules of the challenge:
- Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate. Posting on GoodReads or wherever you post your reviews is good enough.
- Audio, eBooks, paper, re-reads all count.
- No need to list your books in advance. You may select books as you go. Even if you list them now, you can change the list if needed.
- The Mini YA Reading Challenge – Read 12 Young Adult novels.
- The "Fun Size" YA Reading Challenge – Read 20 Young Adult novels.
- The Jumbo Size YA Reading Challenge – Read 40 Young Adult novels.
- The Mega size YA Reading Challenge – Read 50+ Young Adult novels.
Challenge begins January 1st, 2013 -December 31, 2013.
Books started before the 1st do not count. You can join at anytime.
(to SIGN UP click on the photo above)
I'm planing on reading about 20 YA novels (The Fun Size level) and I'm going to add every review to a list below.
- Last Breath (The Morganville Vampires, #11) by Rachel Caine
- Spell Bound (Hex Hall trilogy, #3) by Rachel Hawkins
- Heartless (Pretty Little Liars, #7) by Sara Shepard
- Uses for Boys by Erica Lorraine Scheidt
- Poison Princess (The Arcana Chronicles, #1) by Kresley Cole