Sunday, January 6, 2013

In My Mailbox (26)

IMM is a weekly meme hosted and created by Kristi at The Story Siren and was inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.

Books I won:

Last Breath (MV #11) by Rachel Caine

and

Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire

Books I borrowed:

The Black Dagger Brotherhood: An Insider's Guide by J.R. Ward

and 

Torment (Fallen, #2) by Lauren Kate

Christmas Present: 

I got a beautiful puzzle of one of Victoria Frances' paintings.

Leave me your the links to your IMMs in the comment section and I'll visit and comment on your posts.

Until the next time,


6 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoy your books! (And I just realized that I really need to start the Morganville Vampires series soon...)

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you really need to read the books, they are quite amazing! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I still haven't picked up any of the Morganville Vampires books. But I hear fabulous things about them. If only there was more time in the day! Hope you enjoy all your new reads!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You should definitely give MV series a try.

      Delete
  3. Great book haul. I want to reread A beautiful Disaster again. At the time I liked it but it did not pull me in. I want to read A Walking Disaster. Love J.R. Ward BDB series. Love the puzzle. Have fun!

    Happy Reading
    My Book Haul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting! I'm a huge fan of Jamie McGuire so I can't wait to read Walking Disaster but BD will always be one of the best books I've read!

      Delete