Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (32)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Adult Pic

Expected Publication: TBA (Spring 2013)
Harper Teen
Synopsis(from Goodreads): 
No summary yet but the gorgeous cover is out for us to drool over! 

If you visit Samantha Towle's site you can read teasers of the book, just click here

And here's another teaser over at Aestas Book Blog! along with an author interview.

I'll post this pick again after the summary is released...

I fell in love with book one ever since I read the summary of it and I loved it even more when I finally got the chance to read it. Now I can't wait to get my hands of this one. I was so excited that it's going to be released so soon after book one but now that they changed the release date I can't stand to wait any longer...I'm really looking forward to reading this book when it comes out! 
You can Pre-Order the book from Amazon:

YA Pick:

Revolution 19 by Gregg Rosenblum
Expected Publication:  January 8th 2013
Harper Teen


Synopsis(from Goodreads): 
Twenty years ago, the robots designed to fight our wars abandoned the battlefields. Then they turned their weapons on us.

Only a few escaped the robot revolution of 2071. Kevin, Nick, and Cass are lucky —they live with their parents in a secret human community in the woods. Then their village is detected and wiped out. Hopeful that other survivors have been captured by bots, the teens risk everything to save the only people they have left in the world—by infiltrating a city controlled by their greatest enemies.

Revolution 19 is a cinematic thriller unlike anything else. With a dynamic cast of characters, this surefire blockbuster has everything teen readers want—action, drama, mystery, and romance. Written by debut novelist Gregg Rosenblum, this gripping story shouldn’t be missed.
I've seen this one around quite a lot lately and I'm interested in reading it. It's dystopian so that's a plus. I'm really looking forward to reading the book when it comes out.

You can Pre-Order the book from Amazon:

or from The Book Depository
buy the book from The Book Depository, free delivery


Leave me a comment with your WOW posts and I promise to visit and comment!

Until the next time,
The links for the purchase to Amazon and The Book Depository are linked the my affiliate accounts and I will receive a small amount of money, which I plan to use for future giveaway!

21 comments:

  1. Thanks for checking out my WoW I think I will be reading revelution 19. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Revolution 19 sounds great!
    Thanks for sharing <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen Revolution 19 around... sounds awesome! Wethering the Storm is a new one to me. I haven't read that series yet. Thanks for sharing and stopping by my WoW! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love The Storm series(just one book yet but I loved it) and you should give it a try... Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. These both look very tempting....thanks for sharing. And thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Revolution 19 sounds really good. I seldom read adult books but I'm glad to learn that you loved the first book of the Storm series. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a new found love for adult books and I really liked this one.. Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  6. Samantha Towle is an awesome author! And I've heard some mixed things about Revolution 19, but I will probably still read it. Great choices! Thanks for stopping at my blog! :)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to read Revolution 19. It's a stand-alone so not my most preferable type of books but I'm excited about it. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  7. Thanks for stopping by my blog, I have followed you back!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are new to me! Hope you enjoy them both once you get to read them!

    Thanks for visiting my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Jessica. I hope I enjoy them too... :D

      Delete
  9. I've heard mixed things about Revolution 19, so I'm weary to pick up my review copy, though I'm still definitely intrigued by the premise. I hope we both love it when we get to it! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really excited about Revolution 19. I don't know when I'll get to read it but I can't wait. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  10. I can't wait for Revolution 19! I requested it on Edelweiss, hopefully I get accepted :)
    Thanks for checking out my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Revolution 19 is on Edelweiss? I hadn't noticed that.. I'm going to check that out and hopefully get a review copy... Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  11. This one looks fantastic! I think it's something I need to look into for sure. Thank you for sharing and stopping by my WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've heard about The Storm series, and it sounds great! Hope you'll enjoy your reads! :)

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I haven't read any of Samantha Towel's, but have heard good stuff about her. And Revolution 19 looks awesome. Seen that mentioned a few times across the 'Net now.

    Thanks for visiting my blog. Sorry for the tardy reciprocation. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Martina!!! Hope you had a fabulous New Years!!! Thanks for visiting my WOW! You already know that I'm super excited to read Wethering The Storm! Counting the days!!:) Hope your having a wonderful week. XOXO

    ReplyDelete