Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (33)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Adult Pic

Published: January 6th 2013
Synopsis(from Goodreads): 
Happily ever after doesn’t come easy. But for love, it’s always worth the fight.

Olivia finds bliss unlike any she’s ever known in Cash’s arms. He sets her skin on fire and melts her heart right inside her chest. Unfortunately, their happily ever after is short-lived when a shadow from Cash’s past threatens to turn their world upside down.

Dangerous people from his father’s world have discovered that Cash holds information that could put them away for a very long time. And they’re willing to do anything—and hurt anybody—to get it back. Giving it up means Cash must choose between the life of his father and the life of Olivia.

Having nearly overcome her wariness of bad boys, Olivia’s trust is shaken when this new threat arises. Now she finds that Cash is not only a danger to her heart, but his family has associations that are a danger to her life as well. She soon discovers that there are some situations in life where trust is a girl’s only option. And this is one of them. If she’s to live, she must trust Cash with her life. But to Olivia, that’s much, much easier than letting go and trusting him with her heart

I really liked the first book(my review will be up by the end of next week) and I'd love to read this one when it comes out. The end had a very interesting cliff-hanger and I can't wait to see what happens next.I know it's already published but it'll take some time for me to buy it...
You can Pre-Order the book from Amazon:


or
 (only CD audio at the moment)
buy the book from The Book Depository, free delivery

YA Pick:

Altered (Altered #1) by Jennifer Rush
Published: January 1st 2013
Little, Brown & Co


Synopsis(from Goodreads): 
When you can’t trust yourself, who can you believe?

Everything about Anna’s life is a secret. Her father works for the Branch at the helm of its latest project: monitoring and administering treatments to the four genetically altered boys in the lab below their farmhouse. There’s Nick, Cas, Trev . . . and Sam, who’s stolen Anna’s heart. When the Branch decides it’s time to take the boys, Sam stages an escape, killing the agents sent to retrieve them.

Anna is torn between following Sam or staying behind in the safety of her everyday life. But her father pushes her to flee, making Sam promise to keep her away from the Branch, at all costs. There’s just one problem. Sam and the boys don’t remember anything before living in the lab—not even their true identities.

Now on the run, Anna soon discovers that she and Sam are connected in more ways than either of them expected. And if they’re both going to survive, they must piece together the clues of their past before the Branch catches up to them and steals it all away.
This one was already published but as I have no idea when I'll be able to buy it, it goes to the 'Waiting on' pile... I'm really excited about the book and I can't wait.

You can Pre-Order the book from Amazon:

or from The Book Depository
buy the book from The Book Depository, free delivery


Leave me a comment with your WOW posts and I promise to visit and comment!

Until the next time,
The links for the purchase to Amazon and The Book Depository are linked the my affiliate accounts and I will receive a small amount of money, which I plan to use for future giveaway!

52 comments:

  1. Can't wait for Altered! It sounds so AWESOME. Great picks! :D

    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope you like Altered if you read it. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Altered sounds amazing and I love the yellow text on the cover, will definitely be checking it out soon because HELLO! Genetically altered fighting machine boys?!


    My WOW this week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sounds yummy doesn't it.. I can't wait! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Hello awesome covers.... Altered is on my wishlist. And I will have to check out Up To Me.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Jenea! I already visited your post!

      Delete
  4. Altered looks really good and I almost grabbed it at the store the other day but decided against it. I've only read on of M. Leighton's YA vampire books, which I wasn't all that fond of...but the fact that everyone is raving about her adult novels makes me want to try her again.
    THank you for sharing and thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't go to the store and buy it because it won't be out anytime soon here but I can't wait... Maybe I'll win it or something... And you should give M. Leighton's adult series a try. Down to you was pretty awesome!
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. I've heard fantastic things about both of these authors and series but have yet to get my hands on them to read. Will definitely have to check them out though!
    Thanks for stopping by my WoW!
    Bonnie @ Sweet Tidbits

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting back Bonnie! I'm glad you like my picks and I hope you enjoy the books if you ever get the chance to read them.
      Come back soon!

      Delete
  6. Oooo these sound lovely :).
    New follower.

    Here's my WoW :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Leah thank you so much for following! And thanks so much for stopping by! I'll return the favor.

      Delete
  7. Hi! I actually loved Altered so much I immediately bought a hard copy as soon as it was released and I recently added the bad boy books to my to be read list! Great picks! Thanks for visiting Fic Fare today!!

    xo
    jaime

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting back Jamie. I can't buy the book because it's not out in my country(don't know if it'll be anytime soon) but I'll make sure I get them soon.

      Delete
  8. Altered sounds great. Might have to add it to my list.

    If you get a chance, visit my WoW.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting Missy Frye! I hope you read and like Altered.
      Come back soon!

      Delete
  9. Altered sounds incredible. I've heard so many good things about it. Thanks for sharing and for sopping by my blog.

    ~Danica Page
    Taking It One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting back Danica. I'm glad you like my pick and I hope you enjoy reading it if you ever pick it up... Come back again!

      Delete
  10. I'd also like to read Altered, but as you said, no idea when I'll be able to buy it. Too many great new releases :)
    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting Ivana. I'm so glad I'm not the only one that can't have this one right now... lol
      Come back soon!

      Delete
  11. Cant wait for Altered!
    Great pick. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just read Altered a few days ago, and it was amazing! I gave it 5 stars :)
    I haven't read Down To You yet but I've heard so much about it, so I will check it out soon, and Up To Me as well.
    Thanks for stopping by my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I kind of hate you a little right now.. Do you give 5 stars as easily as I do or wast it hard earned 5 stars.. I can't wait to read it. And you should definitely read Down To You, it was pretty great!
      Thanks for visiting and come back soon.

      Delete
  13. Altered sounds amazing! I'm definitely adding it to my TBR list! Thanks for stopping by my WoW! New follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amy thanks so much for stopping by and for following. I'm so glad I could hook you up on Altered... It sounds amazing doesn't it?
      Come back soon!

      Delete
  14. I wasn't a huge fan of Altered but it was an engrossing read nonetheless. I really want to get going on the M. Leighton series, it sounds so very good. Great choices!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Jenni. I'd love to read your review of Altered if you wrote one.. And you should definitely read M. Leighton's books... they are delicious!

      Delete
  15. Great picks! I loved Up To Me so I hope you enjoy it too. Also definitely planning on reading Altered soon.

    Thanks for visiting my post!
    Traci @ The Reading Geek

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Traci. I can't wait to read Up to me... I really, really can't!
      Do you have a review of it? If you do, leave me a link.

      Delete
  16. Hi Marti. New Follower via GC. Love your blog. I loved Down To You and as soon as I finished Up To Me came out. Already got my copy but have not read it yet. I had Altered on Wishlist Wednesday last week. I look forward to reading it. Alright sweetie I have to go and stalk your blog.

    Thanks for stopping by
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, thank you, thank you... for stopping by, for following, for the comments!
      I hope you enjoy Up to me and let me know what you though of it.. I can't wait to read it myself...
      Come back soon..

      Delete
  17. Woah! Up To Me has one hot cover! I'll have to check out that series! As for Altered, I'm dying to read that one as well.

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW and thanks for sharing your great picks, Martina!

    Happy reading! :D

    Sarika @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Sarika. I'm glad you like my picks and I hope you read and enjoy M. Leighton's books and Altered.
      Come back again!

      Delete
  18. Great picks this week! I have never read anything by M. Leighton but I am now intrigued.

    Thanks for stopping by our WoW!

    Nat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I could hook you up on M. Leighton.. I loved Down to you and now Up to me should be awesome... Thanks for stopping by Nat!

      Delete
  19. Altered was a pretty fun read, and I think if you like romance you'll really enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like romance so I can't wait to read it. Thanks for stopping by Christina!

      Delete
  20. Altered sounds really amazing. I've heard so many great things about it so far too! I may have to pick up a copy of it. I'm a new GFC follower.

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Krystianna. And thank you so much for following! I hope you enjoy reading Altered...

      Delete
  21. Altered sounds great, who can resist 4 cute boys huh?

    Thanks for sharing,
    Shaheen @ Speculating on SpecFic
    Check out what I'm waiting on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Shaheen. I'm really excited about Altered and I hope it's as good as it sounds... Come back soon!

      Delete
  22. I only read MG and YA so the Altered book looks really good. Sounds a bit like the X-men and women. And Maximum Ride. Though I can't tell how they're altered. Sounds really good.

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting Heather... I can't wait to read just what the book is all about. It sounds interesting and I only hope it turns out to be as good as it sounds... I hope you enjoy it too.
      Come back again!

      Delete
  23. Altered sounds very exciting, I'm putting it on my to-read list. ;) Thanks for stopping by my blog! I follow you via GFC

    Patricia @ Night Readings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Patricia, for following and for stopping by and commenting. I'm really excited about Altered and I'm glad you like the sound of it too.
      Come back soon.

      Delete
  24. Interesting picks. Thanks for sharing and visiting my WoW. =]

    ReplyDelete
  25. wow these both sound good, I have Down to Me..is that the first book..hmm will have to check! Thanks for visiting My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, Down to Me is the first book in the series. You should read it. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  26. Altered sounds really interesting. I haven't seen too many folks on Goodreads reading it, so it's new to me. I may have to eventually check it out!

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW!

    ~Merin @ Read and Reviewed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting back Merin. I'm glad you like the sound of Altered and I hope you enjoy reading it if you ever decide to pick it up.

      Delete