Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (34)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Adult Pic

Published: January 1st 2012

Synopsis(from Goodreads): 
#1 New York Times bestselling author J. R. Ward’s “different, creative, dark, violent, and flat-out amazing”* Black Dagger Brotherhood series continues as a vampire warrior crosses the line between life and death…into a world of dark dreams and darker desires.

Ever since the death of his shellan, Tohrment has been a heartbroken shadow of the vampire leader he once was. Brought back to the Brotherhood by a self-serving fallen angel, he fights again with ruthless vengeance, unprepared for a new tragedy. Seeing his beloved in dreams—trapped in a cold, isolated netherworld—Tohr turns to the angel Lassiter to save his former mate. The only way to rescue her is for Tohr to love another. As war with the lessers rages, and a new clan of vampires vie for the Blind King’s throne, Tohr struggles between an unforgettable past and a hot, passion-filled future. But can his heart let go and set all of them free?
I know it's already out but it's not out in my country so I don't know when I'll be able to buy it... I absolutely love the series though and I can't wait to get my hands on this one... I hope I get the chance to read it soon.
You can purchase the book from Amazon:



or from the Book Depository

buy the book from The Book Depository, free delivery

YA Pick:

The Indigo Spell (Bloodlines, #3) by Richelle Mead
Expected publication: February 12th 2013
Razorbill



Synopsis(from Goodreads): 
In the aftermath of a forbidden moment that rocked Sydney to her core, she finds herself struggling to draw the line between her Alchemist teachings and what her heart is urging her to do. Then she meets alluring, rebellious Marcus Finch--a former Alchemist who escaped against all odds, and is now on the run. Marcus wants to teach Sydney the secrets he claims the Alchemists are hiding from her. But as he pushes her to rebel against the people who raised her, Sydney finds that breaking free is harder than she thought. There is an old and mysterious magic rooted deeply within her. And as she searches for an evil magic user targeting powerful young witches, she realizes that her only hope is to embrace her magical blood--or else she might be next.


Populated with new faces as well as familiar ones, the Bloodlines series explores all the friendship, romance, battles, and betrayals that made the #1 New York Times bestselling Vampire Academy series so addictive—this time in a part-vampire, part-human setting where the stakes are even higher and everyone’s out for blood.
I just love Richelle Mead and her books. She's an amazing author and her stories are always meaningful and fun and interesting... I loved VA, and I loved the first two books in Bloodlines so now I absolutely can't wait to get my hands on book three!


You can Pre-Order the book from Amazon:

or from The Book Depository
buy the book from The Book Depository, free delivery


Leave me a comment with your WOW posts and I promise to visit and comment!

Until the next time,
The links for the purchase to Amazon and The Book Depository are linked the my affiliate accounts and I will receive a small amount of money, which I plan to use for future giveaway!

36 comments:

  1. I still have Bloodlines sitting on my shelf waiting for me to read. Great picks this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! You should read it because it's amazing!

      Delete
  2. I hope you enjoy reading these books. They look interesting.

    If you get a chance, visit my WoW.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping my Missy Frye. I'm really excited about them!

      Delete
  3. Ooooh, I'm a big BDB fan, and enjoyed Lover Reborn, though wasn't as wowed by it as I have been by other titles in the series. Hope you enjoy it. :D

    Julie@Bookaroo-Ju

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I love the story so at this point I just read it because I can't wait to see what's coming next. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. I can not freakin' wait to read The Indigo Spell! Adrian is calling to me...

    Awesome pick!
    Sam @ Falling Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved Adrian and I'm so happy he got his story(I was Dimka fan all the way in VA so I'm happy that Bloodlines is all about him!). Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. I can't wait to read Indigo Spell, though I still have to read Golden Lily first.
    Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw it in m library so I got the chance to read The Golden Lily... I'm really excited about The Indigo Spell. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  6. Hmm, I'm ashamed to say that I've never read anything by Ward. I have the first book of the Bloodlines series, but I haven't read it yet; I'm sure is amazing though since I love VA :) Great picks!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you should definitely read something by Ward if you enjoy reading adult titles... And I hope you enjoy reading Bloodlines... it's not VA but it's pretty close to it.
      Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  7. LOL. J.R. Ward is not for me, I'm sure. But Indigo Spell looks interesting-- but I haven't read the books that come before it in the series. o_O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well Ward is not for everyone and I get it.. But haven't you read any of the VA books or just those from Bloodlines. Either way I love both series and I can't wait to see what happens next!

      Delete
  8. I am dying for The Indigo Spell! I LOVE Adrian Ivashkov!!!!!!!!! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting back! I love Adrian too and I'm really glad this story is all about him!

      Delete
  9. Hi, Marti!

    Thanks for commenting on my WOW today! Much appreciated!!

    To be honest, I'm not really into the Black Dagger Brotherhood. However, I'm DEFINITELY very interested in "The Indigo Spell"!! In fact, I featured it in my WOW last week. So I LOVE that choice!! I hope to start reading this series sometime this year.... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've read the series, I've read VA too, I just haven't read Indigo Spell but it's not out yet so it's acceptable, lol... I really can't wait.

      Delete
  10. Even though I didn't get to continue J.R Ward's series I'm secretly pinning for them! I really need to finish the VA series then proceed to the Bloodlines series. I think I'm way behind my reading pile! lovely picks!

    ~Jay
    We Fancy Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm behind or Ward's books too but I am all done with VA and Bloodlines.. Now I can't wait to read the Indigo Spell when it comes out... Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  11. Oh yes! The Indigo Spell! Even though I havent read Bloodlines yet, I'm waiitng for it cause I loved Vampire Academy so much! :D

    Top 10 Debuts I'm Looking Forward To
    Waiting on Wednesday
    New Meme: Cover Love Mondays

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I considered waiting for all the books to come out but I couldn't. I'm really excited about The Indigo Spell. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  12. I'm only on book 3 of the Black Dagger Brotherhood. I'm so behind! I've had the first book of the Vampire Academy series on my To Read list for quite awhile, maybe I need to bump that one up...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm behind too but not that far behind... As for VA, you really need to read those books. They are awesome! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  13. Yay great picks! :D
    Thanks for stopping by my WoW!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've heard so many good things about the Bloodlines series, I guess I should start reading them! Especially with all the excitement for #3.
    Thank you for stopping by my Wow! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you read VA. You could start with that one if you haven't read them yet because Bloodlines will make more sense then.. Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  15. INDIGO SPELL! I AM DYING FOR THAT ONE.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I can't wait for The Indigo Spell either :D
    Thanks for stopping by! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting back! I'm just as excited about Indigo Spell as you are!

      Delete
  17. I am a HUGE BDB fan! Great pick, I hope you get to enjoy these soon. Thanks for stopping by my wow:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting back! I hope I get the book soon too. I really can't wait!

      Delete
  18. I've heard so many wonderful things about J.R. Ward's series... And Richelle Mead? She rocks :) Thanks for stoppin' by!

    Keely @ Realms of an Open Mind

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should give J.R. Ward a try if you read adult books and Richelle Mead does ROCK! Big time!
      Thanks for visiting back!

      Delete