Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (36)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Adult Pic

Published:  October 8th 2012
Carina Press


Synopsis(from Goodreads): 
He's had a wild ride, and now sex club owner Josh Scott is looking for a change of scene. But first, he's determined to bring two friends together, and he's willing to be a third wheel to move things along...

Beth Norris is eager to be set up with hot bartender Oliver Stephenson, but she's equally attracted to matchmaker Josh. Soon she's fantasizing about both men at once—and about being the one to call the shots in the encounter...

Ready to move on with his life post-divorce, Oliver is conflicted by the realization that he's attracted to women and men. Or more specifically, to Beth and Josh. He tries to keep his distance, but it's not long before the chemistry between the trio combusts in a night of mind-blowing sex.

In the light of day, it's clear something deeper than desire is growing between Josh, Beth and Oliver. But though Josh has helped others find love in unconventional relationships, is he willing to take a chance on one himself?
Beautiful! Just look at that cover. It's absolutely gorgeous. I know that the book is already out and I'm thinking of buying it in the next few days but I just had to feature it here. I loved the books so far in the series and I can't wait to see what happens next and this time it's Josh's turn... I'm really excited and I really can't wait.

You can purchase the book from Amazon:

YA Pick:

ACID by Emma Pass
Expected publication April 25th 2013: 
Corgi Children's Books/Random House Children's Publishing (UK)



Synopsis(from Goodreads): 
2113. In Jenna Strong’s world, ACID – the most brutal, controlling police force in history – rule supreme. No throwaway comment or muttered dissent goes unnoticed – or unpunished. And it was ACID agents who locked Jenna away for life, for a bloody crime she struggles to remember.

The only female inmate in a violent high-security prison, Jenna has learned to survive by any means necessary. And when a mysterious rebel group breaks her out, she must use her strength, speed and skill to stay one step ahead of ACID – and to uncover the truth about what really happened on that dark night two years ago.
I've seen this book around a lot and I finally read the summary and I loved it. I had already noticed the cover because it simply is gorgeous and I can't wait to get my hands on it.



You can purchase the book 
from The Book Depository
buy the book from The Book Depository, free delivery


Leave me a comment with your WOW posts and I promise to visit and comment!

Until the next time,
The links for the purchase to Amazon and The Book Depository are linked the my affiliate accounts and I will receive a small amount of money, which I plan to use for future giveaway!

33 comments:

  1. I think it's neat that you feature an adult WOW and a YA WOW!. That way you have something that appeals to everyone :) I've seen Acid around, and it looks like it's going to be a pretty good book! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I look forward to talking books with you.

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Lindy,
      that's precisely why I have two picks each week. And I do it mostly for myself because I can't pick just one.. :D
      Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy reading Acid if and when you get the chance..
      Come back again soon.

      Delete
  2. I'm so on board with "Acid." Adding that to my list right now. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like the sound of Acid and I hope you enjoy reading it when it comes out. Thanks for visiting back!

      Delete
  3. Nice picks! Acid sounds very interesting! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting back Helene.. I'm glad you like my picks.

      Delete
  4. Acid looks so cool! So many good YA books coming out this year. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah Becca I know the feeling.. There are just so many new releases this year and good thing my budget isn't endless or there's no stopping me from buying all of them.. Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you here again.

      Delete
  5. I haven't heard of Acid. I'm very interested now. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting Aman! I'm glad you like the sound of Acid and I hope you like the book if you ever read it.

      Delete
  6. I discovered Acid a little while ago and I can't wait for it to come out! It should be good :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really hope it turns out to be as good as the summary makes it out to be.. I have high hopes for it. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy reading Acid when it comes out!

      Delete
  7. The cover of Calling The Shots... Hotness!!! Acid has a kick-ass cover! Really good picks, I hadn't heard of these before... Long Shots series sounds good... :D

    Thanks for sharing and thanks for stopping by my WoW earilier. Happy reading! :D

    Sarika @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarika, the covers are only part of the reason I want these books but they do catch the eye, there's no denying that! I really liked the Long shot series (what I've read of it so far anyway). My reviews of the books should start coming up this Friday so you can stop by then and see if you like what I have to say about them.
      As for Acid, I can't wait to read that one.. Sounds truly amazing but we'll see.
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Great minds think alike Michelle. I just can't wait for ACID!
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  9. Calling the Shots seems interesting. I haven't read any books in the Long Shots series, but I've seen them on Goodreads... I'll probably check them out later. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I missed my chance at getting Calling the Shots from NetGalley but now that I've started the series I just have to finish them. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  10. Acid sounds really good, and I love the cover. I'll definitely be looking out for this. Thanks for sharing.

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I really like ACID too and I hope we both like reading it when it comes out.

      Delete
  11. The cover for calling the shots is Hotttt! need to check this out.

    Thanks for stopping by, untill next Wednesday... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, hell yeah, it's hot!!! I love it too and I just can't wait to get my hands on it!
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  12. Acids looks really interesting! Now you got me excited too.
    Thanks for stopping by my post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yey! I'm so happy I could get someone else excited about it! The book really sounds great! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  13. Both looks like very interesting choices. I will have to check out Acid when it comes out. Thanks for sharing and visiting my WoW. =]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by Michael! I'm really excited about them and I hope you like reading them (well, if you read them).

      Delete
  14. ACID is on my to read list. It sounds so good and I love the cover! Can't wait for that one. Good pick :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Patty! I'm really excited about ACID too!

      Delete
  15. Both books sounds amazing :D I love the cover for Acid. I hope you will love both books when they come out :)
    Thank you for commenting on my WoW. <3
    Love, Carina @ Carina's Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I'm really excited about both and I'd love to read them soon.
      Come back soon...

      Delete
  16. First book looks really smexy! Second book looks exciting! Great picks! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting back Jennifer! I'm really excited about both and I can't wait.

      Delete
  17. i'm excited for acid! that cover and synopsis is fantastic and promises non-stop action. will definitely check it out to see if it delivers :D

    my WoW

    -michelle

    ReplyDelete