Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Waiting on Wednestay (35)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Adult Pic

Published: January 3rd 2012
Berkley Sensation 

Synopsis(from Goodreads): 
When Feline Shifter Cassidy Warden saves detective Diego Escobar from plunging to his death, the naked Shifter woman takes his breath away. But she'd been breaking all kinds of human laws, and Diego, to save her from termination, has to promise his department he'll watch over her.

Diego finds the task harder than he thinks--Cassidy is trying to find out what kind of mysterious hunter killed her mate two years ago, a hunter that could bring danger to all Shifters. Plus Cassidy has scent-marked Diego--essentially telling all other Shifter females, "Hands off."

Diego risks his personal and professional life getting involved with Cassidy, but he realizes he'll do anything, even confront the deadliest of assassins and his own inner demons, to keep her safe.
I know that this book along with the rest of the series is already out but I just finished reading Pride Mates so I'm just starting it. I loved book one and I'm reading book two now so here it goes book three!
You can purchase the book from Amazon:



or from the Book Depository

buy the book from The Book Depository, free delivery

YA Pick:

Reboot (Reboot #1) by Amy Tintera
Expected publication:  May 7th 2013
HarperTeen



Synopsis(from Goodreads): 
Five years ago, Wren Connolly was shot three times in the chest. After 178 minutes she came back as a Reboot: stronger, faster, able to heal, and less emotional. The longer Reboots are dead, the less human they are when they return. Wren 178 is the deadliest Reboot in the Republic of Texas. Now seventeen years old, she serves as a soldier for HARC (Human Advancement and Repopulation Corporation).

Wren’s favorite part of the job is training new Reboots, but her latest newbie is the worst she’s ever seen. As a 22, Callum Reyes is practically human. His reflexes are too slow, he’s always asking questions, and his ever-present smile is freaking her out. Yet there’s something about him she can’t ignore. When Callum refuses to follow an order, Wren is given one last chance to get him in line—or she’ll have to eliminate him. Wren has never disobeyed before and knows if she does, she’ll be eliminated, too. But she has also never felt as alive as she does around Callum.

The perfect soldier is done taking orders.
I'm really excited about this book. I've seen it around the blog-shpere a lot and it has been a very popular pick among the WOW posts. I just can't wait to read it when it come out!


You can Pre-Order the book from Amazon:

or from The Book Depository
buy the book from The Book Depository, free delivery


Leave me a comment with your WOW posts and I promise to visit and comment!

Until the next time,
The links for the purchase to Amazon and The Book Depository are linked the my affiliate accounts and I will receive a small amount of money, which I plan to use for future giveaway!

37 comments:

  1. I've heard a lot about Reboot so I can't wait!

    Great picks this week!

    -Marybeth P.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoy reading Reboot!

      Delete
  2. Reboot seems like a nice choice... :)

    good one

    -Ankita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting Ankita! Come back soon!

      Delete
  3. I also had Reboot as my pick this week ;). I already pre-ordered it from the bookdepository.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My budget is tight these last few months but I really want to get these books and I can't wait to get my hands on them.. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Laura. I'm glad you like my pick! Come back soon!

      Delete
  5. Reboot sounds so possible for the future! Very interesting!
    Great picks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and I'm glad you like my picks! Come back again!

      Delete
  6. Reboot is totally on my radar. I have a soft spot for "perfect" soldiers. And rebels. :)

    --Axie @ Books are Bread


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting Axie! I'm glad you like my pick and I hope you enjoy reading Reboot when it comes out.

      Delete
  7. Both of these look really intriguing. I hope you enjoy them.

    ~Danica Page
    Taking it One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I hope I enjoy reading them... I can't wait to get my hands of in. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  8. I've never heard of the 'Shifters Unbound' series, but it sounds good :-)

    And I would also really like to read 'Reboot' :-)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Shifters Unbound definitely is good. I loved these books!
      As for Reboot I'm really excited to read it when it comes out.
      Thanks for visiting back!

      Delete
  9. I am looking forward to Reboot. I'll have to check out Wid Cat, I don't think I have seen the series before. Great picks. Thnaks for stopping by my WoW too.


    Jenea @ Books Live Forever

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you're thinking of reading any of the Shifters Unbound series you really should read Pride Mates. The book is amazing! As for Reboot, I can't wait!
      Thanks for visiting back!

      Delete
  10. I've seen Reboot around and I love the sound of it. Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting back Ivana. I'm really excited about Reboot too. Come back soon!

      Delete
  11. I also can't wait for Reboot! <3

    Thanks for dropping by my WoW! :D

    - Kazhy @ My Library in the Making

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting back Kazhy. I'm really excited about Reboot and I can't wait to see if it's as good as it sounds. I hope you enjoy reading it too.

      Delete
  12. Looks great! I have the first book in the Pride Mates series but I haven't read it yet. Great pick!

    Jamie@Addicted2Heroines

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I won Pride Mates a long while back and I just hate myself for waiting so long to start reading it. But I'm also happy because at least one more book was released since then. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  13. I'm excited for Reboot too. I love the cover and the summary sounds original. A lot of people are talking about this one! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Reboot definitely sounds interesting and original. I'm really excited to read it. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  14. Oh this book sounds awesome. Fab pick!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Both of these sounds interesting. I haven't heard of Reboot before. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting Ellen. I'm happy I could share a new book with you. Come back soon.

      Delete
  16. I've read Jennifer Ashley's historical romance, but I haven't tried any of her other works.
    Reboot sounds pretty cool.
    Thanks for stopping by Bookmunchies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should read Shifters Unbound because the books are amazing. The story is pretty awesome. I hope you like them if you ever decide to read them.
      And I hope you like Reboot when it comes out.
      Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  17. Hey, Marti!

    First of all, thanks for dropping by and commenting on my WOW. Second, I'm sorry for taking so long to comment back. I have a new saying: "So much blogging, so little time!" Lol.

    Anyway, I LOVE both of your picks!! Oh, they're just smokin' HOT!! I had never heard of either one before --- although I HAVE heard of Jennifer Ashley -- so it will be fun eagerly waiting right along with you!!

    Thanks for sharing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thanks for the wonderful comment and thanks for taking the time to come here and comment at all.
      I'm glad you like my picks. I hope you enjoy reading them.
      Thanks for stopping back and feel free to come back soon.

      Delete
  18. Ohh, cannot wait to read Reboot :D Seems amazing ;) Great picks :) Hope you'll love them. <3
    Thank you for commenting on my WoW. <3
    Love, Carina @ Carina's Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for taking the time to visit back Carina. I'm really excited about Reboot and I hope it ends up as good as it sounds.
      Come back soon!

      Delete
  19. I heard about Reboot from EpicReads and it sounds fabulous. Great choice.

    Thanks for sharing and for stopping by my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting back Tiff. I'm glad you like my pick!

      Delete