Sunday, February 3, 2013

In My Mailbox (28)

IMM is a weekly meme hosted and created by Kristi at The Story Siren and was inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.

Book I borrowed:


Living Dead in Dallas (Sookie Stackhouse, #2) by Charlaine Harris

Books from NetGalley

MILA 2.0 (MILA 2.0 #1) by Debra Driza




and


and






and 

Hidden (Avena #1) by Marianne Curley

and

The S-Word by Chelsea Pitcher

Books I won:

Amber House (The Amber House Trilogy #1) by Larkin Reed, Tucker Reed, Kelly Moore


That's it this week, just one book but I'm excited about it.
Leave me your the links to your IMMs in the comment section and I'll visit and comment on your posts.

Until the next time,


4 comments:

  1. Mila 2.0 looks so good! I really need to read it! I hope you enjoy everything and thanks for checking out my IMM :)

    Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant wait to read the S word. Happy readings and thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your version of covers for Sookie series. :) I didn't see MILA 2.0 at NetGalley, I will have to request it too - I can't wait to read that one. I got 'Devil's Due' some time ago but still did not read it. I love your other books too. I hope you enjoy them all! :)

    Thanks for stopping by my IMM.
    Dragana @ Bookworm Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! I want to read Mila 2.0. It's on my tbr, but I have yet to grab a copy.
    Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading! :D

    Janus @ The Blair Book Project

    ReplyDelete