Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (37)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Adult Pic

Rush (Breathless #1) by Maya Banks
Published: February 5th 2013
Berkley


Synopsis(from Goodreads): 
Gabe, Jace, and Ash: three of the wealthiest, most powerful men in the country. They’re accustomed to getting anything they want. Anything at all. For Gabe, it’s making one particular fantasy come true with a woman who was forbidden fruit. Now she’s ripe for the picking...

When Gabe Hamilton saw Mia Crestwell walk into the ballroom for his hotel’s grand opening, he knew he was going to hell for what he had planned. After all, Mia is his best friend’s little sister. Except she’s not so little anymore. And Gabe has waited a long time to act on his desires.

Gabe has starred in Mia’s fantasies more than once, ever since she was a teenager with a huge crush on her brother’s best friend. So what if Gabe’s fourteen years older? Mia knows he’s way out of her league, but her attraction has only grown stronger with time. She’s an adult now, and there’s no reason not to act on her most secret desires.

As Gabe pulls her into his provocative world, she realizes there’s a lot she doesn’t know about him or how exacting his demands can be. Their relationship is intense and obsessive, but as they cross the line from secret sexual odyssey to something deeper, their affair runs the risk of being exposed—and vulnerable to a betrayal far more intimate than either expected.
Look at that cover and look at the summary... I'm really excited about it. It sounds pretty interesting and I can't wait to get my hands on it.

You can purchase the book from Amazon:


or
from the Book Depository
buy the book from The Book Depository, free delivery

YA Pick:

Dirty Little Secret by  Jennifer Echols
Expected publication July 16th 2013 
MTV Books



Synopsis(from Goodreads): 
From the author of the “real page-turner” (Seventeen) Such a Rush comes an unforgettable new drama that follows friends-turned-lovers as they navigate the passions, heartbreaks, and intrigue of country music fame.

Bailey wasn’t always a wild child and the black sheep of her family. She used to play fiddle and tour the music circuit with her sister, Julie, who sang and played guitar. That ended when country music execs swooped in and signed Julie to a solo deal. Never mind that Julie and Bailey were a duet, or that Bailey was their songwriter. The music scouts wanted only Julie, and their parents were content to sit by and let her fulfill her dreams while Bailey’s were hushed away.

Bailey has tried to numb the pain and disappointment over what could have been. And as Julie’s debut album is set to hit the charts, her parents get fed up with Bailey’s antics and ship her off to granddad’s house in Nashville. Playing fiddle in washed-up tribute groups at the mall, Bailey meets Sam, a handsome and oh-so-persuasive guitarist with his own band. He knows Bailey’s fiddle playing is just the thing his band needs to break into the industry. But this life has broken Bailey’s heart once before. She isn’t sure she’s ready to let Sam take her there again…
This book has been such a popular pick ever since the cover came out and I, just like everyone else, want to get my hands on it. The summary is very interesting and I can't wait!



You can Pre-Order the book 
from Amazon:



or
from The Book Depository
buy the book from The Book Depository, free delivery


Leave me a comment with your WOW posts and I promise to visit and comment!

Until the next time,
The links for the purchase to Amazon and The Book Depository are linked the my affiliate accounts and I will receive a small amount of money, which I plan to use for future giveaway!

68 comments:

  1. I'm definitvely liking the sound of Rush. Thanks a lot for sharing, this will go onto my tbr. =) My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love the sound of Rush too and I can't wait. Thanks for stopping by! And I'm glad you like it.

      Delete
  2. Awesome picks! I love the sound of these.

    new follower
    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/02/waiting-on-wednesday-33.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Shane. I'm really glad you like my picks! Thanks for following!

      Delete
  3. Those are two very different books, I haven't heard of either and they both sounds amazing! Great choices. I'm a new follower.

    Please check out my WoW. Thanks!



    Anna @ Wandering Librarians

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thanks so much for stopping by and for following! I'm really glad you like my picks!

      Delete
  4. They both sound very tempting...I think Dirty Little Secret would be my first choice. Enjoy!

    Here's MY WOW POST

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I'm glad you like my pick! Come back soon.

      Delete
  5. I've heard so many great things about Jennifer Echols's books, she sounds like a fantastic contemporary writer! Great picks, thanks for sharing :)

    Anna @ Literary Exploration
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't had the chance to read any of Jennifer Echols's books before but I'd love to read some.. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  6. Nice, I really like the sound of Rush and of course, I'm totally waiting for the release of the new Echols book. Yay =D

    Here's my WoW!

    Sana @ artsy musings of a bibliophile

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I haven't read anything by Echols but I really want to. Thanks for stopping by Sana.

      Delete
  7. Excellent picks Marti! I heard Maya Banks is an excellent romance author, and I know she's well-loved in the reading community. Rush looks awesome and I'm adding it to my TBR. Jennifer Echols is one of my favorite YA contemporary authors, so I've been wanting to read Dirty Little Secret!

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lindy, thanks for stopping by! I haven't had the chance to read anything by any of these authors but I have hear so many great things about both of them. I'm really excited about both books and I can't wait.
      Do you have any advice about where to start with Echols' books?

      Delete
  8. Rush looks good! I haven't read any Maya Banks before. And I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for Dirty Little Secret. Love Jennifer Echols! Great WoW picks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. With every next comment I convince myself that I should definitely read some of Jennifer Echols' books and soon... I'm glad you like my picks!

      Delete
  9. Dirty little secret sounds amazing! I've still to read a Jennifer Echols book, so maybe this one might be my first!
    Great choices! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm definitely going to read DLS but I'm excited to read a Jennifer Echols book because I've heard great things about them.
      Thanks for stopping by Samantha!

      Delete
  10. YAY! I picked Dirty Little secrets too, and I can't wait.
    I also like Rush, I mean I love Maya Banks adult, so it has to be great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read any of Banks' books but I'm definitely going to! I just love starting to read books by a new author! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  11. Awesome picks! I just added both to my tbr list! Thank you for sharing! Thank you for commenting!
    New follower! 8)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and for following! I really appreciate it. I'm glad you liked my picks and I hope you enjoy reading them when you pick them up.

      Delete
  12. I want to read Dirty little Secret too! I also added Rush to my tbr list. Thanks for stopping by :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting Jelly. I'm glad you like my picks and I'm glad I could recommend you a book. I hope you enjoy reading both when they come out.

      Delete
  13. Rush is one of my Most Anticipated February Releases!!

    -Octavia of Read. Sleep. Repeat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I saw it just last week and I'm already really excited about it. I hope you enjoy reading it when it comes out. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  14. I LOVE JENNIFER ECHOLS' BOOKS! That one is definitely on my TBR list. And Rush doesn't look bad! Great choices!

    My WoW Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which on should I read first? Any recommendations? I'm definitely reading this one when it comes out but I should check out her other books. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  15. Nice picks! Haven't heard of these but hope you enjoy them once you read them!

    Thanks for visiting my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  16. These both sound great! I haven't heard of the first one before, but I love a good romance, and I dig the simplicity of that cover. I'll have to add it to my TBR list! : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you like my pick! I'm really excited about Rush and I love the cover.. the entire series has awesome covers.. I can't wait! I hope you like it when you read it. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  17. Great choices! Haven't heard of either one but both sound good!
    Thanks for stopping by!
    Megan @ BooksiView

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fab Pick!! I want Dirty Little Secrets!! Sounds good.

    Feel free to check out Our WOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoy reading Dirty Little Secrets when it comes out.

      Delete
  19. I haven't heard about this before, but it sounds really good! Thanks for sharing.
    And thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Don't know much about either, but Hope you get to read it soon!
    Brandi @ Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ah, Dirty Little Secret sounds interesting. I added it to my tbr list :))

    Thank you for stopping by! :)

    Aki @ Bookfests in Bed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting back and I hope you enjoy reading DLS when it comes out.

      Delete
  22. Hi! Thanks for stopping by :-) Dirty Little Secrets sounds really good, I'm waiting for it too! :D

    Shaheen @ Speculating on SpecFic
    Check out what I'm waiting on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting back Shaheen. I hope you enjoy reading Dirty Little Secrets when it comes out!

      Delete
  23. Ooh, the cover of Rush looks so pretty! And I've had Dirty Little Secrets on my TBR for a while! Drooling over your picks!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    Lust For Stories

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Grace. I'm glad you like Rush and I hope you enjoy reading DLS when it comes out!

      Delete
  24. These sound like good reads. I haven't heard about Rush before now, I'll have to look into that one.Thanks for stopping by!
    Cricket@ Little Library Muse WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting back Cricket. I'm glad you like Rush and I hope you like it if you decide to read it.

      Delete
  25. Both are really great picks. Thanks for sharing & for stopping by my post :)

    Jennifer @ Dream Reads

    ReplyDelete
  26. I haven't heard of Jennifer's book before! Although the title and the blurb don't sound like they match, it does sound very interesting!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting back Ellen. I'm glad you like DLS and I hope you enjoy reading it if you ever decide to pick it up!

      Delete
  27. Thanks for stopping by...Some great picks. Rush sounds like Tempting the Best Man by J.Lynn which I loved!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll definitely check out J. Lynn's book. Thanks for sharing and for visiting back!

      Delete
  28. I'm looking forward to Dirty Little Secret too!

    thanks for stopping by our WoW

    ReplyDelete
  29. I've been seeing Dirty Little Secrets around a lot lately, and I really love the sound of it. Can't wait to get my hands on that one!! Thanks for sharing and for stopping by! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting back Lisa. I hope you enjoy reading DLS when it comes out!

      Delete
  30. I haven't read anything by these two authors but the books sound great. Hope you get to read and enjoy.

    Julie@Bookaroo-Ju

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I hope I get my hands on them as soon as they come out but I doubt it.. thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  31. Loved Such A Rush so I'm looking forward to reading everything by Jennifer Echols! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting! I hope you enjoy reading DLS when it comes out!

      Delete
  32. Lovely picks! i love echols! haven't read of maya banks but will definitely add that on the pile! great picks!

    ~Jay
    We Fancy Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting Jay. I've only read reviews of Echols' books and I'm really excited about them. I hope you enjoy reading the books if you ever decide to pick them up!

      Delete
  33. Great picks! I want to read Dirty Little Secret.
    Thanks for visiting My WOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it... I hope you enjoy reading it when it comes out!
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete