Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (38)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Adult Pic

Published: February 12th 2013
Gallery Books
Synopsis(from Goodreads): 
An ambitious intern. A perfectionist executive. And a whole lot of name calling. Discover the story that garnered more than two million reads online.

Whip-smart, hardworking, and on her way to an MBA, Chloe Mills has only one problem: her boss, Bennett Ryan. He’s exacting, blunt, inconsiderate—and completely irresistible. A Beautiful Bastard.

Bennett has returned to Chicago from France to take a vital role in his family’s massive media business. He never expected that the assistant who’d been helping him from abroad was the gorgeous, innocently provocative—completely infuriating—creature he now has to see every day. Despite the rumors, he’s never been one for a workplace hookup. But Chloe’s so tempting he’s willing to bend the rules—or outright smash them—if it means he can have her. All over the office.

As their appetites for one another increase to a breaking point, Bennett and Chloe must decide exactly what they’re willing to lose in order to win each other. Originally only available online as The Office by tby789—and garnering over two million reads on fan fiction sites—Beautiful Bastard has been extensively updated for re-release.
OMG look at it, just look at it! I absolutely love the sound of this one and I can't wait to get my hands on it. The series is going to be amazing!

You can purchase the book from Amazon:

or
from the Book Depository

YA Pick:

Dualed (Dualed #1) by Elsie Chapman
Expected publication: February 26th 2013 
Random House Books for Young Readers



Synopsis(from Goodreads): 
You or your Alt? Only one will survive.

The city of Kersh is a safe haven, but the price of safety is high. Everyone has a genetic Alternate—a twin raised by another family—and citizens must prove their worth by eliminating their Alts before their twentieth birthday. Survival means advanced schooling, a good job, marriage—life.

Fifteen-year-old West Grayer has trained as a fighter, preparing for the day when her assignment arrives and she will have one month to hunt down and kill her Alt. But then a tragic misstep shakes West’s confidence. Stricken with grief and guilt, she’s no longer certain that she’s the best version of herself, the version worthy of a future. If she is to have any chance of winning, she must stop running not only from her Alt, but also from love . . . though both have the power to destroy her.

Elsie Chapman's suspenseful YA debut weaves unexpected romance into a novel full of fast-paced action and thought-provoking philosophy. When the story ends, discussions will begin about this future society where every adult is a murderer and every child knows there is another out there who just might be better.
I've had this one on my to-read list for some time now and I'm really excited about it. The summary sounds amazing and I would love to get my hands on it as soon as it comes out! Cant wait!
You can Pre-Order the book 
from Amazon:



or
from The Book Depository


Leave me a comment with your WOW posts and I promise to visit and comment!

Until the next time,
The links for the purchase to Amazon and The Book Depository are linked the my affiliate accounts and I will receive a small amount of money, which I plan to use for future giveaway!

61 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read Dualed! It's just the kind of book I like, and I know I'm going to love it. Awesome pick :D

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the sound of Dualed. I have it on my to-read list for so long now but I don't know when I'll get the chance to read it. I hope you enjoy reading it when you get the chance to.
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Both of these sound great! I can't decide which I'd like to read first. Great picks!

    Michelle :)
    Here's my WoW pick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Michelle. I really hope you enjoy reading whatever you decide to pick up next.

      Delete
  3. I have heard great things about "Beautiful Bastard" and added it to my list yesterday. Thanks for the spotlight:)

    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I can't wait for Beautiful Bastard. I just saw it last week but I already love the sound of it and I can't wait.
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. These both sound amazing. I've heard good things about both!
    Beth @ YA Vixens
    Vixen's WoW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting Beth. I'm really excited about both books and I can't wait. I hope you enjoy reading them if you ever pick them up.
      Come back soon.

      Delete
  5. Awesome choices. Beautiful Bastard looks like a really interesting read. I have had Dualed on my tbr for a while now. Can't wait for it. Thanks for sharing and visiting my WoW. =]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the sound of BB so I'm definitely reading it soon. As for Dualed, I've had it on my to-read list for a while now too and I can't wait.
      Thanks for visiting back.

      Delete
  6. great choices. I have Dualed on my list too. sounds like a good read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like them. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  7. I'm seeing BEautiful Bastard everywhere! And I think it's already been optioned as a movie. Hope you love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Already?!? I hadn't seen that piece of news but I'd love that. Great! Thanks for stopping by!!!

      Delete
  8. Excellent choices! I'm extremely intrigued by Beautiful Bastard ;) Thanks for sharing and for stopping by. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm really excited about it too.. Thank for stopping by.

      Delete
  9. Dualed is on my tbr too.
    Hope you get to read it soon!
    Brandi @ Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Brandi. I hope you enjoy reading Dualed too!
      Come back soon.

      Delete
  10. Dualed sounds great! I like the idea of everyone having a twin. Very original. This one goes on my TBR list.

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW! I'm now following you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I like the sound of Dualed too and I can't wait. Thanks for stopping by! And thank for following!

      Delete
  11. Beautiful Bastard looks really tempting! Thanks for sharing...and for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting back! I'm glad you like my pick! Come back soon.

      Delete
  12. I love the sound of Dualed and I've been hearing a lot of Beautiful Bastard, might need to pick both up. Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Maria. I love the sound of both books and I believe they're going to be awesome so I'm glad I could recommend you something!

      Delete
  13. Ooh nice picks! Haven't heard of the first but seeing a lot of the second one! Hope you enjoy both!

    Thanks for visiting my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like my picks Jessica. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  14. Oh i want to read both books! :) I can't wait until they're out. Great picks :) Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting back Tanja. I'm really glad you like my picks and I hope you enjoy reading them too.

      Delete
  15. Thanks for stopping by today! Wow, Dualed sounds so good! It's totally something that I would read!

    Now following!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting back Christianna and thanks for following! I'm really glad you like my picks!

      Delete
  16. Dualed is on my To Read list as well! Although the few reviews I've read haven't been too favourable...

    Thanks for stopping by our WoW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've read some conflicting reviews too but I'm excited about it and I want to read it anyway. Thanks for visiting back!

      Delete
  17. Nice pick! I can´t wait to read Dualed.
    thanks for sharing.

    Here is My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your YA pick! Can't wait to read it as well!

    New follower here. Thanks for dropping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thanks so much for stopping by and for following! I'm really excited about Dualed too and I hope we both enjoy reading it.

      Delete
  19. Dualed sounds amazing! Hope you'll be reading it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  20. YES! I'm loving both of these! Especially Dualed! I'm so hoping I won't be disappointed with it.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful Bastard sounds quite tempting. ;)
    Thanks for dropping by our blog!

    Diana @ BookVenturers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Diana,
      thanks for stopping by! I'm glad you like my pick and I hope you enjoy reading it it you decide to pick it up.

      Delete
  22. Great picks! I've heard lots about Dualed and I really want to read it. Hope it's good. Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting dragongirl. I hope we both end up liking Dualed.

      Delete
  23. Dualed!! I really cannot wait for this book to come out - it was my WoW a couple of weeks ago :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dualed is a very popular pick and I hope it's as good as it seems. Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  24. Dualed was a decent read. Not a favorite but I did enjoy it. I hope you like it! Thank you for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting! I'd love to read your review if you have one..

      Delete
  25. Wow, both picks sound intriguing. So cool that you're able to read adult titles. The only reading I've been doing for grown-ups these last few years is professional reading! Thanks for stopping by my WoW.

    brenda (proseandkahn)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Professional reading? what for?
      Well I love adult books. I'm open for suggestions in that area!
      I'm glad you like my picks!
      Thaks for visiting back!

      Delete
  26. I really want to read Dueled.. like right now! lol
    Great picks and thanks for stopping by! :)
    Megan @ BooksiView

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Megan. I hope you get the chance to read Dualed soon and I hope you like it!

      Delete
  27. Dualed is a top YA pick for many people I think and for good reason too!

    Thanks for stopping by mu blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting back Ellen. I hope you like Dualed if you ever decide to give it a go!

      Delete
  28. Ahhhh, Beautiful Bastard! I serached it in my pubklic library, and it's there! I'm definitely going for it soon.

    I cannot wait for Dualed! Elsie is such a nice person :D

    Thank you for stopping by my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would have already finished school by the time this book reaches my school's library as for the rest of the libraries in my city.. well I'm not really sure how long that will take..
      Good old Book Depository will have to do!
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  29. Great picks :D Dying for Dualed. <3 Unsure about Beautiful Bastard, since I read and loved it as a Twilight fanfic :p not happy about them all being published as something else :\ I only approved of them all because it was Edward and Bella. Hih :D lol. Anyway. I hope you'll love them both. <3
    Thank you for commenting on my WoW. <3
    Love, Carina @ Carina's Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is another Twilight fanfic.. wow, I did not know that. I enjoyed reading 50 shades of gray quite a lot so I'll definitely read BB. I haven't read it as a fanfic but if it's for Bella and Edward I'm not really looking forward to reading it either. Love the sound of the book though.
      Anyway, thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  30. I'm reading Dualed right now! I'm not too far in though, so I'm not entirely convinced, but I hope you enjoy it when you get to it :) Nice WoW and thanks for stopping by mine :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting back. I'd love to read your review when your finished...

      Delete
  31. I also can't wait to read Beautiful Bastard and Dualed. They both look like an amazing read! Great picks!

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting back! I hope you enjoy reading the books when you get the chance to!

      Delete
  32. I have this one. Look forward to reading it soon!

    ReplyDelete