Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (39)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Adult Pic

Published: August 31st 2012
CreateSpace
Synopsis(from Goodreads): 
Jocelyn Butler has been hiding from her past for years. But all her secrets are about to be laid bare…

Four years ago, Jocelyn left her tragic past behind in the States and started over in Scotland, burying her grief, ignoring her demons, and forging ahead without attachments. Her solitary life is working well—until she moves into a new apartment on Dublin Street where she meets a man who shakes her carefully guarded world to its core.

Braden Carmichael is used to getting what he wants, and he’s determined to get Jocelyn into his bed. Knowing how skittish she is about entering a relationship, Braden proposes an arrangement that will satisfy their intense attraction without any strings attached.

But after an intrigued Jocelyn accepts, she realizes that Braden won’t be satisfied with just mind-blowing passion. The stubborn Scotsman is intent on truly knowing her… down to the very soul.
This book is already released and it has quite a few positive reviews. Book two is going to be released soon(I think) and I still haven't gotten the chance to read it. I'm definitely going to try and find it soon.

You can purchase the book from Amazon:

or
from the Book Depository

YA Pick:

Pulse (Pulse Trilogy #1) by Patrick Carman
Expected publication: February 26th 2013 
Katherine Tegen Books



Synopsis(from Goodreads): 
From New York Times bestselling author Patrick Carman, a teen fantasy-adventure of epic proportions. In 2051, some teens have a “pulse,” the power to move objects with their minds. Compulsively readable, with thrilling action scenes and a tender love story.

The year is 2051, and the world is still recognizable. With the help of her mysterious classmate Dylan Gilmore, Faith Daniels discovers that she can move objects with her mind. This telekinetic ability is called a “pulse,” and Dylan has the talent, too.

In riveting action scenes, Faith demonstrates her ability to use her pulse against a group of telekinesis masters so powerful they will flatten their enemies by uprooting street lights, moving boulders, and changing the course of a hurtling hammer so that it becomes a deadly weapon. But even with great talent, the mind—and the heart—can be difficult to control. If Faith wants to join forces with Dylan and save the world, she’ll have to harness the power of both.

Patrick Carman’s Pulse trilogy is a stunning, action-filled triumph about the power of the mind—and the power of love.
I've had my eye on this one for some time now and I'd love to read it when it comes out. Sadly, I don't know when that will be in my country but I'm still very excited about it.
I'm looking forward to reading reviews of the book so if you have read it and have a review feel free to leave me a link to the post.

You can Pre-Order the book 
from Amazon:



or
from The Book Depository


Leave me a comment with your WOW posts and I promise to visit and comment!

Until the next time,
The links for the purchase to Amazon and The Book Depository are linked the my affiliate accounts and I will receive a small amount of money, which I plan to use for future giveaway!

42 comments:

  1. Oh On the Dublin Street is such a great book! :) I can't wait to see what you think of it. Pulse is also on my to read list. Sounds really great. Great picks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm really excited about On Dublin Street and I'd love to read your review of it if you have one.. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Oooh, Pulse seems highly interesting :D Love the cover!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I love the cover too but the summary's awesome too. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Nice! Been seeing these two around lately!

    Thanks for visiting my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the look of On Dublin Street...the setting alone would pull me in.

    Here's MY WOW POST

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really excited about On Dublin street and I can't wait to get it... Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  5. Oh man, I've seen a few reviews of Pulse, and they've all been horrid. :/

    Like this one: Pulse review at Finding Bliss in Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ow... well I'd love to read it for myself but this is a bit discouraging. Anyway I'll read it if I get the chance to. Thanks for stopping by and for sharing this review!

      Delete
  6. I've seen the cover for On Dublin Street before, but this is the first time I have read the synopsis. It sounds very interesting. Thanks for sharing.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like my pick and I hope you like it if you ever decide to read it! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  7. On Dublin Street was a great book. Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you have a review I can check out? Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  8. Pulse looks good, I hope that you enjoy it, Marti! (:

    ReplyDelete
  9. I enjoyed On Dublin Street, I hope you like it when you get around to it. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you have a review I can check out. If you do please leave me a link. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  10. I read On the Dublin Street a while ago, It was pretty good!
    PULSE!! great pick! I love the author (one of my favorite Middle Grade ones) so I am quite excited to see what he does with YA!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I'm really excited about both books and if you have a review of On Dublin Street I'd love to read it.

      Delete
  11. On Dublin Street was my fav. for 2012. Loved it! Pulse sounds pretty good, but I'll be waiting for reviews before I decide to reading it. Enjoy!

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you have a review of On Dublin Street, I'd love to read it if you do! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  12. I'm really looking forward to Pulse. The story is so different & interesting. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks fro stopping by Aman and I hope you enjoy reading Pulse if you ever pick it up!

      Delete
  13. I am looking forward to Pulse as well. Hope you get to read it soon!
    Brandi @ Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Brandi. I hope you enjoy reading Pulse when you get the chance to.

      Delete
  14. Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy reading it Amber. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  15. I picked up On Dublin Street a while back on my Kindle but haven't read it yet. I definitely want to, though!

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW!

    ~Merin @ Read and Reviewed~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting back Merin. I'm really excited about On Dublin Street and I'm buying it the first chance I get. I hope you enjoy reading it...

      Delete
  16. I've heard A LOT about On Dublin Street, and it's all LOVE. I hope you enjoy it. Thanks for stopping by and sharing!

    Rachel @ Beauty and the Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting back Rachel. I take it you haven't read On Dublin Street. I hope you enjoy it too if you ever decide to read it.

      Delete
  17. They both sound really good!
    I've been dying to read 'on Dublin Street' as well ;-)
    Thanks for stopping by my blog.
    Zenia @ The Obsessive Reader

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting back Zenia. I hope you enjoy reading On Dublin Street.

      Delete
  18. These both look great. I have seen On Dublin Street around, I think it is pretty cool that her name is close to mine and it looks like a great read. Thank you so much for stopping by my WoW. Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your blog, very pretty. Excellent book choices. I noticed you're from Bulgaria? So is my stepfather and stepsister. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by J.D. I'm really happy that you like my blog and my choices... You know about Bulgaria? Now that's surprising. Are they saying good things about our country?

      Delete
  20. This book does look good! Seen it around quite a lot! Tons of positive reviews :) Nice pick!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete