Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (42)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Adult Pic

Dreamfever (Fever #4) by Karen Marie Moning
Expected Publication:  March 25th 2013
NAL Penguin
Synopsis(from Goodreads): 
MacKayla Lane lies naked on the cold stone floor of a church, at the mercy of the erotic Fae master she once swore to kill. Far from home, unable to control her sexual hungers, MacKayla is now fully under the Lord Master’s spell.…In New York Times bestselling author Karen Marie Moning’s stunning new novel, the walls between human and Fae worlds have come crashing down. And as Mac fights for survival on Dublin’s battle-scarred streets, she will embark on the darkest—and most erotically charged—adventure of her life. He has stolen her past, but MacKayla will never allow her sister’s murderer to take her future. Yet even the uniquely gifted sidhe-seer is no match for the Lord Master, who has unleashed an insatiable sexual craving that consumes Mac’s every thought—and thrusts her into the seductive realm of two very dangerous men, both of whom she desires but dares not trust.

As the enigmatic Jericho Barrons and the sensual Fae prince V’lane vie for her body and soul, as cryptic entries from her sister’s diary mysteriously appear and the power of the Dark Book weaves its annihilating path through the city, Mac’s greatest enemy delivers a final challenge.…

It’s an invitation Mac cannot refuse, one that sends her racing home to Georgia, where an even darker threat awaits. With her parents missing and the lives of her loved ones under siege, Mac is about to come face-to-face with a soul-shattering truth—about herself and her sister, about Jericho Barrons…and about the world she thought she knew.
I know it seems random to pick book four but for some time now I've been reading the series(reviews soon) and I loved these books. I have e-books now but I'm so buying paperback copies soon so I could fully enjoy reading them.... I can't wait to see what happens in this book. If you guys have some reviews for me, leave the links in the comments! 

You can buy the book 
from Amazon:


or
from The Book Depository

YA Pick:

The Ward by Jordana Frankel
Expected publication: September 10th 2013
Katherine Tegen Books



Synopsis(from Goodreads): 
Sixteen-year-old Ren is a daredevil mobile racer who will risk everything to survive in the Ward, what remains of a water-logged Manhattan. To save her sister, who is suffering from a deadly illness thought to be caused by years of pollution, Ren accepts a secret mission from the government: to search for a freshwater source in the Ward, with the hope of it leading to a cure.

However, she never expects that her search will lead to dangerous encounters with a passionate young scientist; a web of deceit and lies; and an earth-shattering mystery that’s lurking deep beneath the water’s rippling surface.

Jordana Frankel’s ambitious debut novel and the first in a two-book series, The Ward is arresting, cinematic, and thrilling—perfect for fans of Scott Westerfeld or Ann Aguirre.
This was a very popular pick a while back and ever since then I've had it on my to-read list and I'm really excited about it. I really hope it's good.

You can Pre-Order the book 
from Amazon:



or
from The Book Depository


Leave me a comment with your WOW posts and I promise to visit and comment!

Until the next time,
The links for the purchase to Amazon and The Book Depository are linked the my affiliate accounts and I will receive a small amount of money, which I plan to use for future giveaway!

19 comments:

  1. Ya, I saw The Ward everywhere, but it does seem like it could be an interesting read. Thanks for stopping by my WoW! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, well I'm really excited about The Ward so hopefully it's going to be good. Thanks for visiting back!

      Delete
  2. I'm super excited for The Ward too. Sounds awesome!! I haven't started the Fever series yet, but I've heard great things about it. Thanks for sharing and stopping by! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I hadn't started the Fever series either and then I was almost halfway throuhg the entire series.. You just can't stop. It wasn't a possibility for me.
      Anyway, I hope you enjoy reading The Ward when it comes out and I hope you enjoy the Fever series if you ever decide to pick them up.
      Thanks for visiting back.

      Delete
  3. Great picks! The Ward sounds amazing, I can't wait to read it. :)
    Thanks for stopping by my post! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting back Petra. I'm glad you like my pick and I hope you enjoy reading it.

      Delete
  4. The Ward definitely sounds good!! I haven't heard of Dreamfever or the rest of that series, but that might be something I have to check out (and add to my ever-growing TBR list! haha)! Nice picks!

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW this week!! :)

    Dominique
    The Book Vault

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had the Fever series on my to-read list for a very long time but once I started it I couldn't stop. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you decide to read the books. They are awesome!

      Delete
  5. Believe it or not I haven't seen "The Ward" before- and I'm definitely interested. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well I'm glad you like it and I hope you enjoy reading it when it comes out. Thanks for visiting back!

      Delete
  6. These both look like great reads! Will be adding to my TBR list :) Thank you for sharing.

    Thank you for stopping by My WoW this week too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked my picks Toni. I really hope you enjoy reading them. Thanks for visiting back!

      Delete
  7. Yes please! Ive seen the Ward around. looks amazing! great pick!! thanks for stopping by my list! - Katie @ Inkk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting back Katie. I hope we both enjoy reading The Ward.

      Delete
  8. Nice picks! I really need to start the Fever series. I even have two of the books. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm borrowing the fever series books but I really want to buy them and have them for myself. I also really enjoyed reading the first three. Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  9. I am so in love with the cover for The Ward. I think it might make my favorites of the year list! Great picks! :)

    Thanks for stopping by my post!

    ~Sara @ Forever 17 Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really excited about The Ward! The cover is gorgeous and I really do want it on my shelf. I hope you enjoy reading it too. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  10. I love all of Karen Marie Moning's books! This is such a great adult series. When your done with the series, you might want to check out Iced ( A Fever Novel ) about Dani O'Malley by Karen too. :)

    ReplyDelete