Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (44)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Adult Pic

Wicked Beat by Olivia Cunning
Expected Publication:  August 2013
Synopsis(from Goodreads): 
From the moment he lays eyes on Sinners’ new front of house soundboard operator, drummer Eric Sticks knows he has to make Rebekah his. Unfortunately, she’s too busy trying to seduce guitarist Trey Mills to pay him much attention. Rebekah never planned to fall for the tall, goofy drummer with the weird sense of humor and a heart the size of the galaxy. But Eric makes her laugh and his constant attention makes her feel sexy and irresistible–exactly what she needs after the things her last lover said to her. A woman who gives as much as she takes, Rebekah makes Eric feel like a total stud–exactly what he needs after surviving a decade of watching the incredibly talented members of Sinners from the wings.
How can I not want this... I love what I've read so far from the series and I'm definitely going to read the rest so the waiting for this one begins NOW! And also, Oh MY GOD, that cover.... isn't it awesome!

You can Pre-Order the book 
from Amazon:



or
from The Book Depository


YA Pick:

Frozen (Heart of Dread #1) by  Melissa de la Cruz and Michael Johnston
Expected publication: September 17th 2013
Putnam Juvenile



Synopsis(from Goodreads): 
Set in 111 C.D., one hundred and eleven years after a Catastrophic Disaster has wiped out 99% of humanity and left the earth covered in ice, this new series introduces readers to a ragtag group of friends and the dawning of a new time. The world of reason, of mathematics and science, is ending, and a new civilization is being born from the ice: a world of magic and mayhem, sorcerers and spellcraft.

FROZEN is the first in a trilogy and is set to release in Spring of 2013.
Oh, how much I want this... I loved post-apocalyptic books and this one sounds like something I'd enjoy reading. I really like the summary, no matter how short it is so I just hope the book turns out to be great!

You can Pre-Order the book 
from Amazon:


or
from The Book Depository


Leave me a comment with your WOW posts and I promise to visit and comment!

Until the next time,
The links for the purchase to Amazon and The Book Depository are linked the my affiliate accounts and I will receive a small amount of money, which I plan to use for future giveaway!

23 comments:

  1. I haven't heard on both of these books but I might want to check out Frozen. Looks pretty cool :) thanks for sharing! :D

    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wicked Beat sounds very good ;) I'm excited to start the Sinners on Toiur series myself. =) Frozen sounds... well, like a backwards kind of dystopia and information society development. Weird. oO I think it could turn out either way -- amazing or totally dreadful. I hope you're going to enjoy. = My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, both sound really tempting...enticing. Thanks for sharing. Here's MY WOW POST

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your YA pick sounds awesome! Why can't magic and mayhem happen now?? Haha Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Frozen looks pretty awesome :)! I really want to check that one out. Awesome choice!

    Janina
    My WW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. whoa, sizzling adult pick. I like. the ya pick seems popular in Wows today :)

    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/03/waiting-on-wednesday-40.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Frozen sounds so good! I haven't read books by either of the authors yet though...

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  8. These both look good! Great picks. New follower.

    Kat
    www.katsbookbuzz.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am also really excited about Frozen! I have high hopes for any series written by Melissa De La Cruz. Great picks =D

    MY Wow

    ReplyDelete
  10. Eric has always been my favorite and I can't wait for his story. I haven't heard of frozen but it looks good. I'm gonna add it to my tbr. Awesome picks!
    Thanks for stopping by My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both of these sound very enticing! I have Backstage Pass on my kindle, guess I better check it out soon. Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Frozen sounds really interesting! I've never read her Blue Bloods series, but this one sounds like it might be more my speed. Thanks for sharing!

    ~Merin @ Read and Reviewed~

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are both awesome picks and I love the covers! My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  14. Frozen looks so interesting! Especially with the title design, the dragon is intriguing :) Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Frozen sounds interesting! I'm so excited to read it. Awesome pick! Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great picks! I've been waiting for Wicked Beat, too! ;) Thanks for sharing and for stopping by. Happy Reading :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh yes!!!!!!!!!!!! Definitely waiting on Wicked Beat, too -- that cover is smokin!

    Thanks for stopping by blog!

    Eva @ All Books Considered

    ReplyDelete
  18. Both of these look really good but I'm most excited for Frozen!
    Thanks for stopping by my WoW post this week!! :)
    -Kimberly @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete
  19. Frozen is on my list for sure. I just love that cover!!! Can't wait! Thanks for sharing and thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Frozen is on my TBR, it sounds great.

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Frozen sounds amazing! I lost post-apocalyptic books! I've heard great things about Olivia Cunnings but haven't read her books yet. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete