Sunday, April 7, 2013

In My Mailbox (30)

IMM is a weekly meme hosted and created by Kristi at The Story Siren and was inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.

This is two or so months worth of IMMs that's why I have so many books, now all that I need is time to read them..

Books form Edelweiss

 Strangelets by Michelle Gagnon
 and

The Boyfriend App by Katie Sise
and

Dirty Little Secret by Jennifer Echols

Books from NetGalley

Gameboard of the Gods (Age of X #1) by Richelle Mead
 
and 
and
and
and
The Collector (Dante Walker #1)  by Victoria Scott

Books for review:

and

House of Cards by Ilana Waters

Books I won:

by Maya Banks
and

and

How to Lead a Life of Crime by Kirsten Miller

That's it this week, just one book but I'm excited about it.
Leave me your the links to your IMMs in the comment section and I'll visit and comment on your posts.

Until the next time,


3 comments:

  1. Ooooo girl, look at that haul! I just read an reviewed Strangelets, it was good! Hope you enjoy all the books!

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I have quite a lot of books but that's not only from this week. I loved Strangelets too.

      Delete
    2. Wow! That is an impressive load of books! There are a lot of them on my wishlist. Hunger Awakened looks really good. I've never heard of that author or series before. :( I'll be checking it out! Thanks.

      Happy :-) Reading!

      Delete