Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (45)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

New Adult Pic

Unbroken (Cedar Cove #1) by Melody Grace
Published: March 13th 2013
Synopsis(from Goodreads): 
"Mom always told me there are two kinds of love in this world: the steady breeze, and the hurricane. Emerson Ray was my hurricane...."

Juliet McKenzie was an innocent eighteen-year old when she spent the summer in Cedar Cove—and fell head over heels in love with Emerson. Complicated, intense Emerson, the local bad boy. His blue eyes hid dark secrets, and just one touch could set Juliet ablaze. Their love was demanding and all-consuming, but when summer ended, tragedy tore them apart. Juliet swore she’d never go back, and she’s kept that promise… Until now.

Four years later, Juliet’s done her best to rebuild the wreckage of her shattered life. She’s got a great boyfriend, and a steady job planned after she graduates. Returning to Cedar Cove to pack up her family’s beach house to prepare it for sale, Juliet is determined that nothing will stand in the way of her future. But one look from Emerson, and all her old desire comes flooding back. He let her go once, but this time, he’s not giving up without a fight. And Emerson fights dirty.

A heartbreaking history. An unstoppable passion. Torn between her past and future, Juliet struggles to separate love from desire. But will they find a way to overcome their tragic secrets—together? And after so much damage has been done, can a love remain unbroken?

*This book contains adult situations and explicit content.*
Love the sound of this one. I'm really excited about it and I can't wait to get the chance to read it. I saw the book tour and I loved it.

You can Order the book 
from Amazon:



YA Pick:

Rush (The Game #1) by Eve Silver
Expected publication: June 11th 2013
Katherine Tegen Books
Synopsis(from Goodreads): 
 So what’s the game now? This, or the life I used to know?

When Miki Jones is pulled from her life, pulled through time and space into some kind of game—her carefully controlled life spirals into chaos. In the game, she and a team of other teens are sent on missions to eliminate the Drau, terrifying and beautiful alien creatures. There are no practice runs, no training, and no way out. Miki has only the guidance of secretive but maddeningly attractive team leader Jackson Tate, who says the game isn’t really a game, that what Miki and her new teammates do now determines their survival, and the survival of every other person on this planet. She laughs. He doesn’t. And then the game takes a deadly and terrifying turn.
Love the sound of this one. I'm really excited!

You can Pre-Order the book 
from Amazon:


or
from The Book Depository


Leave me a comment with your WOW posts and I promise to visit and comment!

Until the next time,
The links for the purchase to Amazon and The Book Depository are linked the my affiliate accounts and I will receive a small amount of money, which I plan to use for future giveaway!

24 comments:

  1. Both of these actually look like a lot of fun!


    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope they are. I'm really excited to read them. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Unbroken's already out, girl! But Rush, that one sounds good. I have it from Edelweiss, but I'm not going to read it yet. Great choices! :D

    Here is my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Unbroken is already out but that doesn't mean I can buy it right away. As for Rush I must have missed it on Edelweiss. Not that I need another book on my to-read pile right now... it's enormous as it is.
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Great picks this week! I'm not sure if the first one is for me but Rush is going on my tbr list.
    Thanks for dropping by my Wow post :)
    -Kimberly @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting back Kimberly. Too bad you don't like Unbroken but I'm glad you liked Rush and I hope you enjoy reading it.

      Delete
  4. Rush sounds really interesting. I love books with some kind of gaming setting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it should be good. At least I hope it is.
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. Both are great picks. I'll probably read them both.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you like them if you do read them. Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  6. I am really excited about Rush! It looks so neat!

    My WOW

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy reading Rush when it comes out. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  7. Both of these look great. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yes, I'm definitely waiting on Rush, too! It sounds right down my alley. I'm excited to see some early reviews for it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I know the feeling. I hope you enjoy reading it when it comes out. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  9. I cannot wait to read Rush! I will definitely be picking that one up. Great picks! :)

    Thanks for stopping by my post!

    ~Sara @ Forever 17 Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Sara. I'm glad you like my pick and I hope you enjoy reading Rush when it comes out.

      Delete
  10. Rush is on my list already - it sounds so exciting!
    I keep seeing Unbroken everywhere but I'm not quite convinced yet...
    Thanks for stopping by my post :) I hope you'll get to read your picks soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carmen. I hope I get the chance to read these soon but well see. I also hope you enjoy reading Rush when it comes out. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  11. Great picks! I enjoyed Rush & I am looking forward to reading Unbroken.

    My WoW - http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com.au/2013/04/obsession-with-books-has-new-look.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Unbroken was absolutely amazing in my opinion! I think you'll enjoy it! Great pick!

    Gabbie @ Rampant Readers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you have a review I can check out? I can't wait. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete