Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (47)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

  Adult Pic

Beautiful Stranger (Beautiful Bastard #2)   by Christina Lauren
Expected publication: May 28th 2013
Gallery Books

Synopsis(from Goodreads): 
A charming British Playboy. A girl determined to finally live. And a secret liaison revealed in all too vivid color. Book two in the NYT Bestselling series.
Escaping a cheating ex, finance whiz Sara Dillon's moved to New York City and is looking for excitement without a lot of strings attached. So meeting the irresistible, sexy Brit at a dance club should have meant nothing more than a night's fun. But the manner--and speed--with which he melts her inhibitions turns him from a one-time hookup and into her Beautiful Stranger.

The whole city knows Max Stella loves women, not that he's ever found one he particularly wants to keep around. Despite pulling in plenty with his Wall Street bad boy charm, it's not until Sara--and the wild photos she lets him take of her--that he starts wondering if there's someone for him outside of the bedroom.

Hooking up in places where anybody could catch them, the only thing scarier for Sara than getting caught in public is having Max get too close in private.
I haven not yet had the chance to read book one but from what I've heard and simply from the summary of both books I know I will end up reading both at some point. I already featured Beautiful Bastard on one of my WOW post so I though it was time to feature this one too..

You can Order the book 
from Amazon:
or
from the Book Depository

YA Pick:

The Liberator (Dante Walker #2)   by Victoria Scott
Expected publication: August 27th  2013
Entangled Teen

Synopsis(from Goodreads): 
Bad boy, meet bad girl.

Dante has a shiny new cuff wrapped around his ankle, and he doesn't like that mess one bit. His new accessory comes straight from Big Guy himself and marks the former demon as a liberator. Despite his gritty past and bad boy ways, Dante Walker has been granted a second chance.

When Dante is given his first mission as a liberator to save the soul of seventeen-year-old Aspen, he knows he’s got this. But Aspen reminds him of the rebellious life he used to live and is making it difficult to resist sinful temptations. Though Dante is committed to living clean for his girlfriend Charlie, this dude’s been a playboy for far too long…and old demons die hard.

With Charlie becoming the girl she was never able to be pre-makeover and Aspen showing him how delicious it feels to embrace his inner beast, Dante will have to go somewhere he never thought he’d return to in order to accomplish the impossible: save the girl he’s been assigned to, and keep the girl he loves.
I absolutely loved the first book. There were some parts that just didn't get to me, but the book was nearly, damn, perfect and I would love to get my hands on this one when it comes out... 

You can Pre-Order the book 
from Amazon:

or
from The Book Depository


Leave me a comment with your WOW posts and I promise to visit and comment!

Until the next time,
The links for the purchase to Amazon and The Book Depository are linked the my affiliate accounts and I will receive a small amount of money, which I plan to use for future giveaway!

48 comments:

  1. Both absolute awesome picks! I loved Beautiful Stranger, and am looking forward to digging into the sequel. And although I haven't read The Collector yet, I am pretty sure am gonna fall hard for Dante. My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes you are going to fall for Dante.I absolutely love that guy! As for Beautful Bastard and Beautiful Stranger, I'm really excited to start reading both.
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Hi! Thanks for stopping by! O0o0o0 I haven't read The Collector yet, but the cover for The Liberator looks really good :D

    Shaheen @ Speculating on SpecFic
    Check out what I'm waiting on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I really like the cover and The Collector was awesome so I hope you enjoy reading it too. Thanks for visiting back!

      Delete
  3. I'm still not sold on the cover for The Liberator. Beautiful Stranger is so different then what I usually read but it sounds good as well. Plus I love the cover!

    My WoW @ Blood, Sweat and Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the cover of The Liberator. It's similar to the cover of The Collector and I like that they have the same theme. As for Beautiful Stranger, I love the cover (the cover of book one Beautiful Bastard is better though) but I'm more excited about the story.
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Well I somehow haven't read the first book in both of these series. I have heard some amazing things about them. I hope you'll get these soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tanja. I really hope I get my hands on them soon too. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. You've sold me on Beautiful Stranger and that series, so it's being added to my ever-growing list.

    Here's my WoW: http://www.bookclublibrarian.com/2013/04/waiting-on-wednesday-suspenseful-new.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yey, so happy you like the series. I hope you get to read the books soon and I hope you like them.
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  6. Most people I know are really into Beautiful Stranger, but I think I'd go for The Liberator. Great picks! Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you like The Liberator then, if and when you read it. Thanks for visiting back!

      Delete
  7. Beautiful Stranger sounds awesome! Thanks for sharing.

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy reading it! Thanks for visiting back!

      Delete
  8. I love the covers of "The Collector" and "The Liberator". That boy looks like a sexy man! ;) Great pick. (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If he is anything like Dante, than I'm sure he is a sexy man... I hope you enjoy reading the books and thnaks for stopping by!

      Delete
  9. Wonderful picks for this week, enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't read either of the first books from these series' but have heard great things about them. Thanks for stopping by my WoW!
    Bonnie @ Sweet Tidbits

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read Beautiful Bastard either but I really want to! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  11. I can't wait for The Liberator either! I really enjoyed The Collector. Good choices! Thanks for stopping by my WOW.

    Chelsea @ Starbucks & Books Obsession

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting back! I'm really looking forward to The Liberator even though I finished The Collector just yesterday. I can't wait...

      Delete
  12. I have't read either of the first books in those series. I don't think I will read the Beautiful Bastard series, I might, but I'm not sure yet. I really want to read The Collector though, I heard so many great things about it.
    And I just noticed that both of those covers have blue, white, and black on them, interesting.
    Thanks for visiting my blog.

    My WOW


    -Nazish @ Nazish Reads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Collector is awesome. I just finished it yesterday and I'm really happy with what I read. Dante is amazing! As for the colors I don't really know why it's like that.. if the blue was red then maybe it'll make more sence but oh... I love the book so the cover doesn't matter right now. I hope you enjoy reading The Collector!
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  13. Yes and YES!! I'm super excited for both of these!!! Two great picks. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa, I hope you enjoy reading them too!

      Delete
  14. I've heard GREAT stuff about Beautiful Bastard but didn't get a chance to read it myself. And YES! on The Liberator. Very nice pics. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to read Beautiful Bastard, I just don't know when I'll be able to buy it. I hope you enjoy reading The Liberator!
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  15. I haven't read Beautiful Bastard yet. I know! I'll get to it soon. As for The Liberator. Hell Yeah! I want more Dante and I can't wait.
    Thanks for stopping by My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, no judgementt here. I have no idea when I'll be able to pick BB up. Really excited about it but that doesn't mean I can buy it right away..
      And I really want more of Dante so I can't wait for The Liberator!
      Thanks for visiting back!

      Delete
  16. Awesome picks!

    old follower

    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/04/waiting-on-wednesday-43.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've heard a lot of talk about these books; I should probably check them out. Also, I noticed your TEAM SHANE button--you're a Morganville fan?! YAY! Brownie points for you!

    Rachel @ Beauty and the Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I love Shane! I really want to read more of the MV series. And yeah, you should probably check these books out because I know that The Collector is awesome and Beautiful Bastard is supposed to be amazing too.
      Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  18. I've got Beautiful Bastard sitting on my shelf to read this weekend. The second one looks just as good.

    Candice @ thecrjreviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can I come and steal BB from you... Please.. pretty please... lol
      I really want to read that book!
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  19. I haven't read the first book in both series. But it sounds great. Especially Dante Walker! I've heard great things about it. Thanks for dropping by my Wow!

    Nina @ The Bookish Confections

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dante is awesome! I know for a fact just how awesome he is... The Collector is an amazing book and if you get the chance to you should definitely read it.
      Thanks for visiting back!

      Delete
  20. I read Beautiful Bastard and it very unusual romance novel. I never felt so much real hatred between character. The Collector is still on my tbr, but not for long I hope. Great picks. :)
    Thanks for stopping by my WOW.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really look forward to reading BB and I'm very excited about it. I hope you get the chance to read The Collector soon because the book is awesome!
      Thanks for visiting back!

      Delete
  21. Both of these sound great! I didn't read Beautiful Bastard, but I think I'd enjoy it. On the other hand, I've already devoured The Collector and am impatiently awaiting The Liberator. Good thing we don't have THAT long to wait. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy reading both books. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  22. Great picks ;) Both books sounds amazing. I hope you will end up loving them both :)
    Thank you for commenting on my WoW. <3
    Love, Carina @ Carina's Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting back Carina. I'm glad you like my picks!

      Delete
  23. I still need to read the first books in both of these series. I love the covers! Great picks. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read the first book in the BB series either but I can assure you The Collector is amazing! I hope you enjoy reading both. Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  24. I haven't had a chance to read the book version of Beautiful Bastard (yes, I am a reader of fanfic so I read it back in the day when that's what it was) but I'm curious to see hoe it is in this form and the next books as well. Definitely excited for The Liberator too! :)

    Thanks for stopping by my post!

    ~Sara @ Forever 17 Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read the fanfic and I'm not sure I want to read it as a fanfic. I'm really excited to read it as a book though. I hope we both enjoy reading it. The Liberator too. Thanks for visiting!

      Delete