Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (48)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

  New Adult Pic

Twisted Perfection (Perfection #1)  by Abbi Glines
Published:  April 20th 2013
self-published by Abbi Glines

Synopsis(from Goodreads): 
Life outside of her house was a new experience for Della Sloane. The dark secrets of her past weren’t something she ever intended to share with anyone. They would never understand. No one would ever get close enough to find out. There was always a chance she’d go crazy sooner than they expected…

Woods Kerrington had never been one to be attracted to fragile females. They seemed like too much work. He wasn’t in it for the work just the pleasure. A night full of naughty fun had been exactly what was on his mind when he’d laid eyes on the hot little number that didn’t know how to pump gas and needed some help.

What he didn’t know was she was as fragile as they came.
The carefree girl who spoke her mind and didn’t care what the world thought of her was more breakable than he could ever imagine…
The book is out already but I still haven't had the chance to purchase it. I'm really excited about it though. I haven't had the chance to read any of Abbi Glines' books yet but I'm looking forward to it. I can't wait!

You can Order the book 
from Amazon:

YA Pick:

Expected publication: April  2013
Synopsis(from Goodreads): 
Available in Spring!

Born for the sole purpose of advancing her parents’ social and political standing in The Vampire Nation through an arranged marriage, Tyra Reed is set adrift when the betrothal falls through.

The eldest son of a prominent warrior Clan, Weston Sloane is irate when his parents attempt to force him into an arranged marriage in an effort to breed more warriors for their quickly dwindling ranks.

When a debutante with nothing to lose butts heads with a warrior on a mission, unwelcome passion burns down the barriers between them but the secrets they keep could destroy them both.
I really like the sound of this one and I would love to read it when it comes out. I can't wait to get the chance to read it!

No purchase links yet!


What are you waiting on this week. Leave me a comment with your WOW-post links and I promise to visit.

Until the next time,
The links for the purchase to Amazon and The Book Depository are linked the my affiliate accounts and I will receive a small amount of money, which I plan to use for future giveaway!

18 comments:

  1. I really need to start the first book in that Abbi book! I've been seeing it eveywhere!

    My WOW Post
    Mystifying Paranormal Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep seeing Abbi's books everywhere...I've only read one of her's. I haven't heard of the second book though but it sounds really awesome, I love vampire books.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Twisted Perfection is EVERYWHERE, and I know I'm just joining the hype on this one, but it sounds so good! Imposter sounds good as well, great picks!
    My WoW, and there's also a 100 Followers Giveaway runnung on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I'm loving these covers, especially Impostor ! I don't think I've read anything by these authors but thanks for sharing. Enjoy!
    Cricket@ Little Library Muse
    My Wow

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read anything by Abbi Glines but I've heard many good things about her books. I'm sure this one will be no exception!
    Great picks!! I'm a new follower. Please follow back! Thanks (:

    Sapir @ Diary of a Wimpy Teen Girl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice picks. I like that Imposter cover.

    follower

    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/04/waiting-on-wednesday-44.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still haven't read Never Too Far! Ahh. I know I don't have to, but it would make me feel better lol. A Woods spinoff. Yes Ma'am.
    <3!
    Beth | The Reading Vixens [Formerly YA Vixens]
    Vixen's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a few Abbi books, but can you even believe I STILL haven't read one?! This one sounds awesome, as do her others. I've heard she's amazing. :) Imposter looks really interesting too. Great picks!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're YA Pick looks interesting! I hope that you get to read both of them soon! (:

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't read Abbi Glines either (so you're not alone). Definitely some good picks here. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I need to get Twisted Perfection too! But I want to read Fallen too Far and Never Too Far first. Great pick!

    My WOW

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome picks this week. I really like Imposter, it sound like a really interesting paranormal read. Adding it to my Goodreads. Thanks for sharing and visiting my WoW. =]

    ReplyDelete
  13. These two are completely new to me! Impostor sounds seriously INTENSE! I'll definitely be on the lookout for reviews of that one to see what people think of it. Thanks for taking the time to check out my blog earlier!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Imposter sounds quite interesting and i hadn't heard of it before :) Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG I can't wait to read Twisted Perfection! I haven't read anything from Abbi Glines yet but hopefully I will soon. Great pick, and thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great pick on Twisted Perfection1 Abbi Glines-wise, I've only read The Vincent Boys, but I really enjoyed it. I have Too Far, just need to find the time to read it. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Much like everyone else, I haven't read any Abbi Glines but would like to check out at least one of her books to see if she's an author I'd enjoy. Hope Twisted Perfection is worth the wait for you!

    ReplyDelete