Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (49)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

  Adult Pic

Touch Me (One Night with Sole Regret #4)   by Olivia Cunning
Published:  April 19th 2013
Smashwords
Synopsis(from Goodreads): 
Book 4 in the One Night with Sole Regret serial series

He went there looking for a sure bet…
Sole Regret’s bassist, Owen Mitchell, is convinced that romance is for chumps. He’s only looking for a good time, and when he spots an attractive, older woman emitting men-suck vibes at a brand new sex club, he’s sure he’s found it.

She went there hoping to get over her ex-husband…
Successful business woman, Caitlyn Hanson, is still infuriated and hurt over her ex-husband’s affair with a much younger woman. She’s only looking to scrub his claim from her body by offering it to the first attractive man who shows her interest, and the young, hot stud, who just sat down at her table, will do quite nicely.
They never meant to get personal…
Caitlyn knows she’s not supposed to get attached to Owen just because he gives her body pleasure unlike any she’s ever known, but it’s her first one-night-stand and she can’t seem to keep her heart out of the equation. For once, Owen finds himself in the same conundrum. He likes Caitlyn too much to keep his heart at a safe distance, but will a mistake from Owen’s past drive her away forever?
This book is already out but I haven't had the chance to read the previous tree books in the series but I'm really excited to start them. I have read some of Olivia Cunning's books so I can't wait to start this series. I really can't wait!
You can Order the book 
from Amazon:

YA Pick:

Published: November 6th 2012
NAL
Synopsis(from Goodreads): 
For years, the human and vampire residents of Morganville, Texas, have managed to co-exist in peace. But now that the threat to the vampires has been defeated, the human residents are learning that the gravest danger they face is the enemy within…

Thanks to the eradication of the parasitic creatures known as the draug, the vampires of Morganville have been freed of their usual constraints. With the vampires indulging their every whim, the town’s human population is determined to hold on to their lives by taking up arms. But college student Claire Danvers isn’t about to take sides, considering she has ties to both the humans and the vampires.

To make matters worse, a television show comes to Morganville looking for ghosts, just as vampire and human politics collide. Now, Claire and her friends have to figure out how to keep the peace without ending up on the nightly news… or worse.
I am yet again behind with my reading. This is one of my favorite series and yet I still haven't read books 12 and 13. I won Black Dawn so now I can't wait to get this one.

You can purchase the book 
from Amazon

or
from The Book Depository

What are you waiting on this week. Leave me a comment with your WOW-post links and I promise to visit.

Until the next time,
The links for the purchase to Amazon and The Book Depository are linked the my affiliate accounts and I will receive a small amount of money, which I plan to use for future giveaway!

1 comment:

  1. I'm this close on starting the Sinners on Tour series, and now you've introduced me right to the next temtation. Darn, but I can't pass this up. Thanks for sharing! My WoW

    ReplyDelete