Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (50)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

  Adult Pic

A Hunger Like No Other (Immortals After Dark #1) by Kresley Cole
Published:  March 28th 2006
Pocket Star
Synopsis(from Goodreads): 
Acclaimed author Kresley Cole introduces a sizzling new series with this tale of a fierce werewolf and a bewitching vampire—unlikely soul mates whose passion will test the boundaries of life and death.

A mythic warrior who'll stop at nothing to possess her...

After enduring years of torture from the vampire horde, Lachlain MacRieve, leader of the Lykae Clan, is enraged to find the predestined mate he's waited millennia for is a vampire. Or partly one. This Emmaline is a small, ethereal half Valkyrie/half vampire, who somehow begins to soothe the fury burning within him.

A vampire captured by her wildest fantasy...

Sheltered Emmaline Troy finally sets out to uncover the truth about her deceased parents—until a powerful Lykae claims her as his mate and forces her back to his ancestral Scottish castle. There, her fear of the Lykae—and their notorious dark desires—ebbs as he begins a slow, wicked seduction to sate her own dark cravings.

An all-consuming desire...

Yet when an ancient evil from her past resurfaces, will their desire deepen into a love that can bring a proud warrior to his knees and turn a gentle beauty into the fighter she was born to be?
This book has been out for so long and I know that WOW are supposed to be about books that are about to be released but I am waiting on this one because I can't buy it now but I REALLY want to! I've heard great things about the series so I can't wait to start it. I'd love to read your reviews of the book if you leave me a link in the comments.
You can Order the book 
from Amazon:
or 
from The Book Depository

YA Pick:

Expected publication:  July 30th 2013
Harlequin Teen

Synopsis(from Goodreads): 
Some things are permanent.

Indelible.

And they cannot be changed back.

Joy Malone learns this the night she sees a stranger with all-black eyes across a crowded room—right before the mystery boy tries to cut out her eye. Instead, the wound accidentally marks her as property of Indelible Ink, and this dangerous mistake thrusts Joy into an incomprehensible world—a world of monsters at the window, glowing girls on the doorstep, and a life that will never be the same.

Now, Joy must pretend to be Ink’s chosen one—his helper, his love, his something for the foreseeable future...and failure to be convincing means a painful death for them both. Swept into a world of monsters, illusion, immortal honor and revenge, Joy discovers that sometimes, there are no mistakes.

Somewhere between reality and myth lies…

THE TWIXT
I like the sound of this book. I am still conflicted about it but I'd love to read some reviews before I decide to pick it up for myself. Anyway, I hope it turns out to be good.

You can purchase the book 
from Amazon

or
from The Book Depository

What are you waiting on this week. Leave me a comment with your WOW-post links and I promise to visit.

Until the next time,
The links for the purchase to Amazon and The Book Depository are linked the my affiliate accounts and I will receive a small amount of money, which I plan to use for future giveaway!

48 comments:

  1. I'm loving the sound of indelible! thanks for sharing :) new follower.
    please check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following and for stopping by Paige. I'm glad you like my pick.

      Delete
  2. Really nice picks. I haven't heard of the first one so thanks for bringing it to my attention.

    follower

    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/05/waiting-on-wednesday-46-beautiful-dark.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and thanks for following. I'm glad you like my picks.

      Delete
  3. I LOVE the cover for Indelible! And the premise sounds really great, too! I'm not a fan of Kresley Cole's YA series, but maybe her adult books are better? Maybe one day I'll check them out. :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've read only Poison Princess by Kresley Cole and I loved it but I haven't read any of her other books so I'm really excited about giving them a try. Thanks for stopping by and I'm glad you like my picks!

      Delete
  4. The cover of Indelible is wonderful. I haven't heard of either of these before. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like my picks and I hope you enjoy reading them if you decide to give them a try. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. Indelible sounds interesting; I haven't heard of it before. Adding it now! Thanks for stopping by my WoW.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting back and I'm glad you like my pick!

      Delete
  6. A Hunger Like No Other is something well-known for me. I have seen some really good reviews for it but haven't read it yet. Indelible is new for me and it looks and sounds amazing! :) I hope you'll get them soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Tanja. I really hope I get them soon!

      Delete
  7. I like your picks, I'm definitely interested in reading both of them. :)
    Thanks for stopping by my WoW post! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting back and I hope you like reading them too.

      Delete
  8. I love Immortal After Dark series! Those new cover are so much better than the original one thought :)

    Thanks for stopping by My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you have a review of any of the books in the series? I'd love to check them out. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  9. Nice picks!! Seeing the YA pick a lot lately. The other is new to me. Hope you enjoy both once you read them!

    Thanks for visiting my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting back Jessica. I'm glad you like my picks!

      Delete
  10. I can't wait for Indelible! Great picks :)

    Jaime @ Two Chicks On Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Jaime. I hope you enjoy reading Indelible.

      Delete
  11. I have read every one of Kresley's IAD series, and several books from her other series. Prepare to get hooked!

    Thanks for visiting.
    Stephanie (Go Flash Go) @ Read, Rinse, Repeat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I'm afraid of. I know that if I read one and I like it, I'll have so many more to read and I just don't have the money to buy them all right now.. I can't wait to start the series though. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  12. They both sounds amazing and I've added them to my tbr list. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    Stacey @ Sassy Book Lovers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting back Stacey. I'm glad you like my picks!

      Delete
  13. Love the look of Indelible and A Hunger Like No Other was great!
    Thanks for dropping by myWoW post!

    -Kimberly @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so excited about A Hunger Like No Other so if you have a review, I'd love to read it. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  14. Wow, Indelible sounds REALLY interesting from the summary! And I like the cover! I hope I can get this one too :) Thanks for visiting my WoW :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting back! I hope you get the chance to read Indelible soon and I hope you like it.

      Delete
  15. Indelible sounds interesting, I've never heard of it before. But it looks like an interesting read.
    Thanks for visiting my Wow, New follower here :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting back Elle and thanks so much for following. I'm glad you like my pick and I hope you enjoy reading it.

      Delete
  16. WOW! They BOTH sound AMAZING! I never even heard of either of them. Great Pick!
    New Follower Both Google+ & GFC. Hope you follow back! :)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog & Commenting! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Alicia and thanks for following. I hope you enjoy reading the books too.

      Delete
  17. Wow both of those covers... Wow!!!

    Excellent Picks!!! Thanks for stopping by earlier!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am so excited for Indelible as well!!!!
    I haven't heard of the other one so I am going to go check it out
    Great pics! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Rashika. I hope you enjoy reading the book when it comes out.

      Delete
  19. Hi, Marti!

    I'm very, very interested in "A Hunger Like No Other". I have this book, with a different cover, and yet, haven't gotten to it! I DEFINITELY will, though! I LOVE vamps!!! (Oh, Edward...sigh..)

    As for "Indelible", I have to honestly say that I don't like the part about the guy trying to cut out her eye...GROSS!! The rest of it sounds exciting, though. So maybe I'll check it out from the library, after it's been out in bookstores for a while.

    Thanks for sharing! Happy Reading, and also, thanks for visiting and commenting on my WOW!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Maria.
      I've heard so many great things about A Hunger Like No Other so I have to read it. If only I had it sitting around.
      As for Indelible... oh I wish our libraries got new books faster. I don't have anywhere to get all the new releases I want so I have to wait to either buy it online or win them from a giveaway... You are lucky!
      Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy both books when you read them.

      Delete
  20. Love the YA pick!! Sounds like my kind of thing!! Great pick and thanks for stopping by my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like my pick and I hope you enjoy reading it when it comes out. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  21. I loved A Hunger Like No Other! But for some reason I still haven't got around to reading the rest of the series yet... really must do that some time soon! Hope you get to read it soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I can't wait to start the series and I hope you enjoy reading the rest. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  22. OOHH these look good! I think I've seen the sequels of your adult pick around.... I should totally hunt down the first one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah there are many sequels to my adult pick and I want them too but first thing's first. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  23. I have yet to try Kresley Cole :) Thank you for dropping by!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've read only one of her books and I'm really excited to read her adult books. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  24. I've only read Poison Princess by Cole, but I really liked it, so I should really think about reading her other books!

    Thanks for hopping by last week! Shaheen @ Speculating on SpecFic
    Check out what I'm waiting on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really excited about Cole's books too. I've read only Poison Princess too so you know how I feel. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete