Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (51)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

  Adult Pic

Fever (Breathless #2) by Maya Banks
Published:   April 2nd 2013
Berkley
Synopsis(from Goodreads):Jace, Ash, and Gabe: three of the wealthiest, most powerful men in the country. They’re accustomed to getting anything they want. Anything at all. For Jace, it’s a woman whose allure takes him completely by surprise...

Jace Crestwell, Ash McIntyre, and Gabe Hamilton have been best friends and successful business partners for years. They’re powerful, they’re imposing, they’re irresistibly sexy, and Jace and Ash share everything—including their women.

When they meet Bethany, Jace begins to feel things he’s never experienced before: jealousy, and a powerful obsession that threatens him, overwhelms him—and excites him beyond control.

Jace isn’t sharing Bethany—with anyone. He’s determined to be the only man in her life, and it’s jeopardizing a lifelong friendship with Ash. Bethany will be his and his alone. Even if it means turning his back on his best friend.
I know it's already out but I haven't had the chance to read it yet. I absolutely loved book one and I'm really excited about this one. I can't wait to see what happens next in the series.

You can purchase the book 
from Amazon:
or 
from The Book Depository

YA Pick:

Truly, Madly, Deadly by Hannah Jayne
Expected publication:   July 16th 2013
Sourcebooks Fire
Synopsis(from Goodreads): 
Sawyer Dodd has it all. She's a star track athlete, choir soloist, and A-student. And her boyfriend is the handsome all-star Kevin Anderson. But behind the medals, prom pictures, and perfect smiles, Sawyer finds herself trapped in a controlling, abusive relationship with Kevin. When he dies in a drunk-driving accident, Sawyer is secretly relieved. She's free. Until she opens her locker and finds a mysterious letter signed by "an admirer" and printed with two simple words: "You're welcome."






I just love the sound of this one. It's not much to go on but I can't wait. 

You can purchase the book 
from Amazon


What are you waiting on this week. Leave me a comment with your WOW-post links and I promise to visit.

Until the next time,
The links for the purchase to Amazon and The Book Depository are linked the my affiliate accounts and I will receive a small amount of money, which I plan to use for future giveaway!

27 comments:

  1. I've heard good things about book one in the Breathless series. I have to get around to reading it!!

    New follower.

    Here is my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly, Madly, deadly sounds really good and a little creepy, can´t wait to read it.
    Here is My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't heard of the fever or the breathless series I will have to check that one out. I have heard of Truly,Madly,Deadly I have that one on my TBR list!

    Thanks for stopping by My WoW

    New GFC follower~ Two-Tall-Tales

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen the first book in Breathless series and I'm really interested in it. For Truly, Madly, Deadly I haven't heard of but sounds really good. Great picks :)

    Tanja @ Ja čitam, a ti?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Truly, Madly, Deadly sounds awesome! I'm excited for that one too!
    Great picks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh these sound quite good :)
    My WoW :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't heard of both books before, but I'm curious about Truly, Madly, Deadly.
    Thanks for stopping by our blog today.

    Diana @ BookVenturers

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both of these are on my tbr list! Great picks this week :)
    Thanks for stopping by my WoW post today!
    -Kimberly @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree, I loved the first book in the Breathless book, Fever was good, but I wasn't crazy about it. TMD, sounds dark, I'm not too sure if it's something I would love, but I'm willing to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  10. They both sound so ah-amazing! cant wait to get my hands on Truly Madly Deeply it sound so eerie & dark showing some blogger love back thanks again for dropping by my W.O.W


    BookMark Belles

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are really great picks. They sound awesome.

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW
    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Marti :) I like how you picked an adult book and YA book for your Waiting on Wednesday choices! I've heard great things about Maya Banks, but haven't read any of her books yet. I think Fever, and Truly, Madly, Deeply, both look like great reads! Excellent WOW choices! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
  13. Both books sound super interesting, especially Truly Madly Deadly. I love the title for that one! Thanks for stopping by my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Truly, Madly, Deadly sounds really good! It's not the type I would typically read but it definitely has me intrigued!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just got approved for Truly, Madly, Deadly!!! It sounds SO good. Hope it lives up to our expectations!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ohhh, Truly, Madly, Deadly sounds super interesting. Thanks for putting it on my radar!

    Rachel @ Beauty and the Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm looking forward to hearing more about Truly, it does sound really good. I haven't had a chance to read anything by Maya Banks, but I've heard book one in this series is really good.

    Great picks and thank you for stopping by!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Truly, Madly, Deeply looks so good (and I love the song by Savage Garden!). I haven't heard of the Breathless series, but that synopsis has me intrigued :D

    Thanks for hopping by!
    Shaheen @ Speculating on SpecFic
    Check out what I'm waiting on!

    ReplyDelete
  19. The Breathless series sounds really good! I'm looking forward to Truly, Madly, Deadly, too!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great choice! I can't wait for these either : )

    my WOW and giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  21. I've seen Truly, Madly, Deadly once before. It definitely sounds creepy and mysterious. I love mysteries, so it's probably one I will read. Thanks for stopping by my WOW!

    Tressa @ Tressa's Wishful Endings

    ReplyDelete
  22. I can;t wait for Truly Madly Deadly either! It's sounds creeptastic. And as for Maya Banks' books, I'm yet to read her series! Great picks! :)

    Thanks for sharing and thanks for stopping by my WoW earlier.

    Happy reading! :D

    Sarika @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  23. I hadn't heard about Truly Madly Deadly before, but it sounds really interesting. Definitely going to put it on my TBR. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Never heard of the first one, but I'm waiting for Truly Madly Deadly as well, it sounds really interesting.
    Thanks for stopping by on the blog.

    My WoW


    -Nazish @ Nazish Reads

    ReplyDelete
  25. Nice picks! I have both of these to read soon. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I hadn't heard about any of these books. Although I had heard of Maya Banks but haven't read anything written by her yet.
    I love the synopsis for Truly Madly Deadly!
    Thanks for stopping by my WoW

    Kar @ Pause Time

    ReplyDelete
  27. I haven't of those books, but I like the sound of the first one. I have to add it to my TBR-list. The second one sounds really creepy.
    Great picks and thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete