Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (52)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

  Adult Pic

Real (Real, Raw & Ripped #1) by Katy Evans
Published: April 8th 2013
CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform

Synopsis(from Goodreads):
A fallen boxer.
A woman with a broken dream.
A competition…

He even makes me forget my name. One night was all it took, and I forgot everything and anything except the sexy fighter in the ring who sets my mind ablaze and my body on fire with wanting…

Remington Tate is the strongest, most confusing man I’ve ever met in my life.

He’s the star of the dangerous underground fighting circuit, and I’m drawn to him as I’ve never been drawn to anything in my life. I forget who I am, what I want, with just one look from him. When he’s near, I need to remind myself that I am strong–but he is stronger. And now it’s my job to keep his body working like a perfect machine, his taut muscles primed and ready to break the bones of his next opponents . . .

But the one he’s most threatening to, now, is me.

I want him. I want him without fear. Without reservations.

If only I knew for sure what it is that he wants from me?
The book is already out but I still haven't had the chance to get my hands on it. It sounds awesome though and I've read a few very positive reviews about it so I really want to give it a try!

You can purchase the book 
from Amazon:
or 
from The Book Depository

YA Pick:

Published: May 14th 2013
Little, Brown Books for Young Readers
Synopsis(from Goodreads): 
When a simple round of truth or dare spins out of control, three girls find it’s no longer a party game. It’s do or die.

It all started on a whim: the game was a way for Tenley Reed to reclaim her popularity, a chance for perfect Caitlin “Angel” Thomas to prove she’s more than her Harvard application. Loner Sydney Morgan wasn’t even there; she was hiding behind her camera like usual. But when all three start receiving mysterious dares long after the party has ended, they’re forced to play along—or risk exposing their darkest secrets.

How far will Tenley, Caitlin and Sydney go to keep the truth from surfacing? And who’s behind this twisted game?

Set against the backdrop of Echo Bay, an isolated beach town haunted by misfortune, Truth or Dare is a highly charged debut that will keep readers in suspense from beginning to end.
Love the sound of this one and I'd love to read it. I know that the book is already released but I haven't had the chance to read it yet.


You can purchase the book 
from Amazon
or 
from The Book Depository


What are you waiting on this week. Leave me a comment with your WOW-post links and I promise to visit.

Until the next time,
The links for the purchase to Amazon and The Book Depository are linked the my affiliate accounts and I will receive a small amount of money, which I plan to use for future giveaway!

11 comments:

  1. I have heard of both of these and they really sounds interesting. I can't wait to see reviews for them. I hope you'll get to read this soon. Great picks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these sound really good. Great picks! Old follower :)

    Kat
    www.katsbookbuzz.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that cover on the first book, not to mention the story sounds interesting. Thanks for sharing both!

    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/05/waiting-on-wednesday-49.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Real looks pretty hot! ahaha ^_^ I haven't heard much about Truth or Dare but it does sound awesome!!

    - Sam @ Falling Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually just read an early copy of Truth or Dare. I think you'll love it. Now I can't wait for the second book in the series, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both of these sound really awesome! Thanks for sharing.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to read Truth or Dare as well. The cover is beautiful! Have fun reading both books, and thanks for stopping by Books, Bones & Buffy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both are great picks!! I haven't heard of either of them (I love Wednesdays so I can find new books!!!) Truth or Dare really has me interested, though! I'll have to see if this one is coming to our library and put my name on it :)

    Thanks for visiting me today!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These both look awesome. Great picks, girly! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Truth or Dare sounds amazing and creepy as well I would love the chance to read it! Great pick!

    Thanks for calling by My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've heard great things about Real. Truth or Dare sounds awesome too! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete